Okay, I lied.
I was planning to write up an overly-happy entry on my birthday but honestly, I couldn't be screwed due to certain.. reasons.
I'll post up photos of my cake
[HERE]
when I get hold of the camera.
Thanks to all who said happy birthday, whether on Facebook or at my face
&
EXTRA-Special thanks to:
Mary
Poggy
Nivi
Mikey
Chesticles
Kat, Kat's dad
Ay-may
Katie
Scarlette
Deepak
Hong
Sally
Leon
Anji
and Andrew
for the cake & presents.
The balloon is freaking awesome.
Even though it's highly unlikely you'll read this;
You guys are wonderful people and I am honored that you thought about me.
Thank you for being born.
I was planning to write up an overly-happy entry on my birthday but honestly, I couldn't be screwed due to certain.. reasons.
I'll post up photos of my cake
[HERE]
when I get hold of the camera.
Thanks to all who said happy birthday, whether on Facebook or at my face
&
EXTRA-Special thanks to:
Mary
Poggy
Nivi
Mikey
Chesticles
Kat, Kat's dad
Ay-may
Katie
Scarlette
Deepak
Hong
Sally
Leon
Anji
and Andrew
for the cake & presents.
The balloon is freaking awesome.
Even though it's highly unlikely you'll read this;
You guys are wonderful people and I am honored that you thought about me.
Thank you for being born.

=D happy birthday~!
ReplyDeletesorry about my dad -____-"
ReplyDeletethat was really awkward and i do believe he scared everyone ):
Thanks Ken! :]
ReplyDeleteLOL Kat, don't apologise! I'm grateful haha.