I wanted to watch Robin Hood at the cinemas..
But right now my ultra-fobby-viet dad is currently watching it.
In the cinemas.
Alone.
What the-?! OTL
Recently...
Reminds me of one of my V.A works in Year 9/10:
We had to create our own clay creatures and I made a furry-textured ducky with rabbit ears, rabbit feet and a fox tail.
Fox + Duck + Rabbit= Fuckit.
Kasia: "Mummy, I want a fuckit!"
Ok, bye!
But right now my ultra-fobby-viet dad is currently watching it.
In the cinemas.
Alone.
What the-?! OTL
Recently...
- Alice in the Country of Hearts Volume 1 and 2 arrived in the mail! So happy~~


- Volume 3 of Alice in the Country of Hearts came out recently, but mum will get sus if all these packages addressed to me arrives in the mail within a period of 1 month.
- It's been 3 weeks since I've ordered 'Welcome to the N.H.K' light novel from Borders Online.
- Got a fever and a cough again. Bloody hell.
- Quit Geography and I'm down to 11 units. [English, English Ext.1, English Ext.2, Maths, Maths Ext.1, Biology, Senior Science.]
- Showered while sitting down (lol)
- Red contacts arrived! Thanks Sally! [Pay you back ASAP.]
- Thoughts of getting a pair of plain black circle lens that make the iris look huge. I adore the dolly-eyed look (if done well, 'cause I have seen it done with terrible results) but I don't think I'd be able to pull it off with my perma-eyebaggy-clueless-dazed-&-out-of-it face roflmao. Plus, there's all these cons to it: risks of infections, management&care of the lenses, care of lens case, care of this and that... ehh~ maybe later.
- I want a kick-ass camera like Kim's sexy DSLR! ;w;
- I wanna finish watching Kickass movie haha.
- I'm in charge of buying Ms Turk a bouquet of flowers for her birthday.
- Shit, maths exam on Tuesday, core homework due on Wednesday...
- A complete engrish essay due tomorrow. BLOODY HELL- 'SIF CORE HOMEWORK DUE SOON AINT ENOUGH. D:
- Haha, look at this:
Reminds me of one of my V.A works in Year 9/10:We had to create our own clay creatures and I made a furry-textured ducky with rabbit ears, rabbit feet and a fox tail.
Fox + Duck + Rabbit= Fuckit.
Kasia: "Mummy, I want a fuckit!"
Ok, bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment