Good evening~
Umm.. I'm not gonna say much about Geo camp LOL.
So I'll just post up a whole lot of photos, comment on them & type whatever I feel like typing about it.
ACTUALLY CHANGE OF PLANS, SCREW YOU BLOGGER IMAGE UPLOADER.
*Ahem*
Geo update has been postponed until my internet, my computer and blogger multiple image uploader can sort themselves out~ :D
I just finished drawing a comic involving Mary and I.
Mary, I hope you see this!
CLICK IT.
Honestly, don't worry if you don't get why I am a chicken sausage and Mary is brown water that is actually hot chocolate. As long as Mary gets it, then it's all OK. :D
AND IF SHE DOESN'T, THEN FFFFFFF. D:
OOH, ALSO! BIG NEWS! Well, for me it is.
I got asked out to a formal!
BY MY FANTASTICLE CHESTICLE! 8D
[a.k.a Esther]
I'm pumped up! I wanna go!
Even though I don't know anybody there except Chesty LOL.
M-m-maybe I can be intro'd? =w=
Umm.. I'm not gonna say much about Geo camp LOL.
So I'll just post up a whole lot of photos, comment on them & type whatever I feel like typing about it.
ACTUALLY CHANGE OF PLANS, SCREW YOU BLOGGER IMAGE UPLOADER.
*Ahem*
Geo update has been postponed until my internet, my computer and blogger multiple image uploader can sort themselves out~ :D
I just finished drawing a comic involving Mary and I.
Mary, I hope you see this!
CLICK IT.
Honestly, don't worry if you don't get why I am a chicken sausage and Mary is brown water that is actually hot chocolate. As long as Mary gets it, then it's all OK. :DAND IF SHE DOESN'T, THEN FFFFFFF. D:
OOH, ALSO! BIG NEWS! Well, for me it is.
I got asked out to a formal!
BY MY FANTASTICLE CHESTICLE! 8D
[a.k.a Esther]
I'm pumped up! I wanna go!
Even though I don't know anybody there except Chesty LOL.
M-m-maybe I can be intro'd? =w=

LIZ I LOVE YOU! <3
ReplyDeletei am so printing the comic out and sticking it somewhere!
and congrats on being asked to the formal! hehe