I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Monday, August 16, 2010

OFFICEWORKS!

So.. Guess who's the cool kid who fell asleep in the car?
AND NOW HAS AN OFFICEWORKS CATALOGUE PRINTED ON HER FACE, GDI.

D:

Oh, if you haven't worked it out; it's yours truly, aha;;

Oh and I felt pretty awesome during my Senior Science Trials.
I don't know why..
I just felt awesome, LOL.

Wait, maybe it's just lack of sleep.
_

Also, don't you just HATE it when you're doing exams and people around you are breathing through their noses and you can hear it going 'weeeee-rhhhhghghg' 'cause all the crap in their noses are making little tunnels for the air to pass through the tiny hole and you're sitting there trying to answer a FREAKING QUESTION and all you hear is WEEEEEERHGHGHGHHGH and since there's the no talking rule you can't turn around and ask them to stop making those noises so then you feel like picking up your collapsible table and throwing it at them, I mean, yeah, you're sick; I understand, but please take others into account 'cause it's not like asking for a tissue costs money or is terribly embarrassing and the supervisors would deliver it to your table anyways but yeah, doesn't having shit in your nose bug you 'cause well, I mean when my nose is doing shit like that I try to get rid of it the WEEEEERHGHGHGH noise pronto 'cause I DAMN WOULDN'T LIKE HEARING IT M'SELF and don't get me wrong, I'm not sayin' that everybody's gotta be like me, but I think more than many of the students would appreciate not hearing your nose singing during a test thank you.
_

Oh & I think I'm gonna jump over to http://disfare.deviantart.com [<-- clickable].
'Cause 'starryducky' was made by the 13/14 year old me. ^^;
I made the account 'shiinsa.deviantart.com' about a year ago, but I couldn't resist DISFARE!
It was available and I've been meaning to change my account for a while. :D

Disfare, disfare, disfare~
(Diss, fah, ray).

I think I'll start moving all my watchlist over to the new account after the Trials.
'Cause at least that'd motivate me to clear out users that I'm not interested in/ dead users.
_

SHIT. YES. TWO TO GO. YESSSSSSSSSS.

3-U ENGLISH TOMORROW & BIOLOGY ON THURSDAY~
Then 4-U English Submission but that's not a test.

I'M GONNA CONK-OUT AND NAP...

Like a boss.



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha omg yeah hate it when people are sniffing all the time during tests!

    Good luck for tmrw Liz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CALL UP OFFICEWORKS AND DEMAND PAYMENT FOR YOUR ADVERTISING.


    ... YOU KNOW, I'VE NOTICED THAT WHEN I TALK TO YOU, I FEEL THE STRANGE NEED FOR CAPS LOCK.

    LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete