LOL I feel like I haven't been on in ages!
And I haven't checked my dashboard for even longer than that; sorry!
I'll catch up on everyone's everything soon. Later.
Doodled a little today while crunching Strepsils.
Seriously, that's the only thing I've been doing for the past few; drawing & eating strepsils LOL.
I'll post some doodles here instead of my dA account just in case my computer goes kaboomshit! and deletes everything. Dahaha;;
Just my top 5 favourite male characters.
Superbi Squalo (& his shark, Alo) from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Dino Cavallone from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Howl Jenkins/Pendragon/etc. from Howl's Moving Castle

Shinta Fukuda from Bakuman

Blood Dupre from Heart no Kuni no Alice
__
[SEMI-RANT, DISCUSSION SHIT AHEAD. CONTINUE AT OWN RISK. Otherwise, have a nice week!]
I remember seeing on multiple forums:
"WHICH ANIME CHARACTER WOULD YOU DATE AND WHY?"
I then flicked through several pages of comments.
And well, I don't know, as much as I honestly do adore these anime characters.. I don't think I'd ever feel the need to date them. In fact it's really not possible even if I wanted to. (Well, Blood's a different case 'cause he was in a dating simulator LOL. But that was controlling the Alice persona. And I wanted to see their cute cut scenes.)
But back to my point: I do absolutely adore these characters, but it's because of their character. Haha, do you follow?;; I love their creators for creating them & giving them their entertaining personalities, entertaining situations they're thrown in and choosing entertaining voice actors for them. Yes, I do enjoy seeing them in their respective series, but looking at them for the sole purpose of their 'attractiveness?' No thank you.
I just find it a tad creepy when fans of these characters step over the 'just for fun' line and...
[CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE.]

.. that waas probs a troll.
Well, let's see.
If Squalo was real, he'd probably be in jail.
If Dino was real, he'd probably.. uh IDK.
If Howl was real, he'd probably be in some mental hospital.
Oh, same with Blood.
Fukuda's the only realistic one. And even then.. He's one hell of an angry bastard.
If these characters were ever 'real,' I highly doubt anybody could stand dating them anyways. (Apart from Dino, but I'm not going there.)
They wouldn't look like exactly like anime characters either, LOL. They'd be like.. goggle-eyed boys and girls. Take their proportions and mould a human's body to it. Would you still seriously consider dating them then?
If you were an anime girl that'd be different.
But you're not an anime girl, thank goodness.
And finally, I don't see anything wrong with imagining those things just for fun.
It's just sad when it really gets into someone's head.
Like this guy:
(Umm, DOUBLE CLICK to go to the YouTube page.)
Bye, bye for now!
And I haven't checked my dashboard for even longer than that; sorry!
I'll catch up on everyone's everything soon. Later.
Doodled a little today while crunching Strepsils.
Seriously, that's the only thing I've been doing for the past few; drawing & eating strepsils LOL.
I'll post some doodles here instead of my dA account just in case my computer goes kaboomshit! and deletes everything. Dahaha;;
Just my top 5 favourite male characters.
Superbi Squalo (& his shark, Alo) from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Dino Cavallone from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Howl Jenkins/Pendragon/etc. from Howl's Moving Castle

Shinta Fukuda from Bakuman

Blood Dupre from Heart no Kuni no Alice
__[SEMI-RANT, DISCUSSION SHIT AHEAD. CONTINUE AT OWN RISK. Otherwise, have a nice week!]
I remember seeing on multiple forums:
"WHICH ANIME CHARACTER WOULD YOU DATE AND WHY?"
I then flicked through several pages of comments.
And well, I don't know, as much as I honestly do adore these anime characters.. I don't think I'd ever feel the need to date them. In fact it's really not possible even if I wanted to. (Well, Blood's a different case 'cause he was in a dating simulator LOL. But that was controlling the Alice persona. And I wanted to see their cute cut scenes.)
But back to my point: I do absolutely adore these characters, but it's because of their character. Haha, do you follow?;; I love their creators for creating them & giving them their entertaining personalities, entertaining situations they're thrown in and choosing entertaining voice actors for them. Yes, I do enjoy seeing them in their respective series, but looking at them for the sole purpose of their 'attractiveness?' No thank you.
I just find it a tad creepy when fans of these characters step over the 'just for fun' line and...
[CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE.]

.. that waas probs a troll.
Well, let's see.
If Squalo was real, he'd probably be in jail.
If Dino was real, he'd probably.. uh IDK.
If Howl was real, he'd probably be in some mental hospital.
Oh, same with Blood.
Fukuda's the only realistic one. And even then.. He's one hell of an angry bastard.
If these characters were ever 'real,' I highly doubt anybody could stand dating them anyways. (Apart from Dino, but I'm not going there.)
They wouldn't look like exactly like anime characters either, LOL. They'd be like.. goggle-eyed boys and girls. Take their proportions and mould a human's body to it. Would you still seriously consider dating them then?
If you were an anime girl that'd be different.
But you're not an anime girl, thank goodness.
And finally, I don't see anything wrong with imagining those things just for fun.
It's just sad when it really gets into someone's head.
Like this guy:
(Umm, DOUBLE CLICK to go to the YouTube page.)
Bye, bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment