I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heeeeee! + TO AYMAY: OLD BLOGS.

It's funny how one little thing can make me feel so silly and exciteddd. :D
I'm happy & I can't get this stupid grin off my face.
Yesssss, I can't wait, heeeeeeeeashdfkasjh. <3


/goes and looks at thing again.
___
AYMAY DIZ IZ ADDREZZD 2 U:

On another note, I searched 'liz (lastname) girraween high' and found something disgusting.
AKA my old blog from Year 7. LMFAO.
Those were the days when Aymay and I thought we were too awesome for school, uh, I mean 'skewl.'

Here's a sample section from mine, hurrr:
"Hi! Welcome to ma web!! U make me think i gotta live ma life evryday theres never been a day where i doubt in ma mind that ill regret u being by ma side PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES THESE DAYS PROTECT URSELVES ~~**~~#~~**Liz**~~#~~**~"

LMAO.
WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL.

WHATTHEBLOODYHELLWHATHTEBLOODYDLDFUABLOODYISFJK.

Anyways, my 12 year old self's blog had links out to 12 year old Aymay's blog.

Aww, she used to write such sweet things about me:
AYMAY, I'LL DELETE THIS UPON YOUR WORD.

"Friday, May 06, 2005

Ouch! Poor Liz...

Poor Liz, she got tripped ova by sum guy from 7wn3 afetr skool on Fwiday. 2 bad we cudn't c hoo it was... N e wayz i'm juz feelin' sowy 4 liz coz now her leg hurtz a lot!!! Poor liz, hope ur leg getz beta!!! Ciao 4 now!!!"

Aymay, I strongly suggest you reread 12 year old Aymay's blog and then deal with it in a manner that you find appropriate. :D
Tell me immediately if need the link, I've got it bookmarked right now.


Dahah~ Thank goodness I've just deleted all ten of my unread blogs lmao.


4 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA OMG WHAT THE DUCK.
    EMAIL ME THE LINK PLS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl I don't know how to delete the blog but at least its on author only now so zero humiliation. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REMEMBER I USED TO READ AMY'S ONE!

    never knew liz had one i think, but some girl told amay to learn english and i remember telling her its australia and you have freedom of speech =/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA YEAH, I sorta remember that..?

    But now that we look back on it, I'm pretty disgusted at how and what we used to write back then.

    Nonetheless, a personal blog is personal and the girl could've just moved on if she didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete