I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

'My type of guy' meme & Arctic Monkeys!



Recently I've been listening to Arctic Monkeys.
Eeee I wish I found them earlier! Arctic Monkeys, where have you been all my life? D:

Currently listening to 'A View from the Afternoon.'

When I get my electric guitar, I'm totally gonna learn some Arctic Monkeys songs. :D
__

Also, I'm finding it funny that every time my brother trumpets his nose from his room, I instinctively dive for my phone, HAHA. Oh, there we go again.

Oh, and have I mentioned that I changed my blog header? I probably didn't need to say that, but I'm proud of it. If I could be bothered, I'll change the colours and clothing every month.

Got Giorgio Amarni glasses and Bvlgari sunnies today. The Bvlgari case is so sexy. *Q* So sexy that I'm gonna have to have a case for the case, lmao. I'll post a photo of them without me ('cause my skin is blergh) soon.
__

Just one of them shitty stress relief memes that I'm sure somebody out there will find some sorta entertainment from *cough.*:

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?

Good looking is a major, major plus, but sadly many good looking guys aren't single, hahaha.
It's not a necessity, but it's definitely something I'd favour.

2. Smart?

Smart enough to know who's boss! >8D Hahahaha, JK.
Smart enough to be perceptive, I guess?
I'd rather a guy who's more emotionally and street-smart than one who can solve 20 Extension 2 Maths questions, no sweat. Ugh. But if they've got both, then cool. :D

3. Preferred age?

Around my age! Not so keen on younger ones.
No more than 6 years older than me, or he'd be older than my eldest bro and that'd be sorta weird.

4. Preferred height?

Definitely taller, haha. :D Around 180s is great~

5. How about sense of humor?

Yup, I need somebody who could be retarded with me. Wait, is that being humorous? D8;;
Someone who makes the kids laugh 'cause I'm shit with kids.. heh, I'm sure some of y'guys have seen/heard of my unintentionally intimidating enforced smile when a kid looks at me. OTL

6. How about piercings?

Hehe, I don't mind a few. Left ear piercings are cool?
Just don't cover yourself in them!
NIPPLE PIERCINGS ARE HILARIOUS NO-THANKYOU MATERIAL, LOL.

7. Accepts you for who you are?

Hell yeah. :D
Who would want somebody who doesn't?

8. Pink hair?

LOL I DON'T MIND. As long as it suits him?;;
Wouldn't want no boy who's trying to hard with his pink hair?
I think blonde hair looks great with pink, heheh. :D

9.Mushy or no?

Hahahha, mushy SOMETIMES.
Though mushy-ly pathetic can be kinda cute?

10. Thin or fat?

Thin, but not thinner than me. :)

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?

I'm sick of my "racist dayz" but I prefer pale skinned.
i.e Asian, Caucasian.
But hell, if he's sweet then he's sweet, no matter what colour he is.

12. Long hair or short hair?

Umm.. long hair~ \o/
As long as it's somewhat styled and fringed?
Not Jebus style, please.
I'm not tooooooo into the generic 'puffy, spiky, voluminous Japanese male hair' though.
Just something kinda.. shaggy-ish.
Click for example, LOL.
Though something like the last one would be kinda nice, too.
[Creds to my trusty Bombhead.]

13. Plastic or metal?

METAL. HAHAH.
LIKE THEM GRILLS AND EDWARD ELRIC SHIT, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT, ROFL.

14. Smells good?

Of course! Basically everyone I knows has a distinct smell.
Poggy smells similar to Mary, though. LOL.

15. Smoker?

If he's gotta, then he's gotta?
Not the heavy chain smoker, however.
Not around me either, but I can see myself constantly hinting for him to quit. 8D

16. Drinker?

Not a heavy one.

17. Boy-next-door type?

Hahah, I had to Google this!
I don't mind?

18. Muscular?

Enough to protect himself. Oh and me, while he's at it. 8D
No thank you to all them no neck gym-junkies.

19. Plays piano?

I don't mind if he can or can't.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

SHIT. YES. YES TO BASS. SHIT YES.
WAIT NO, FUCK YEAH! TO BOTH!

21. Plays violin?

See 19.

22. Sings very good?

That would be lovely.

23. Vain?

SHIT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF- No thanks.
It's a little irritating when he looks in the mirror more than you do.
And if he brags about how he's the best looking guy.
And if he won't take no for an answer.
Bloody shit.

24. With glasses?

Don't really care?
As long as he doesn't wear them circle lens and thinks he's all cute, OHFUCKNO. D:
I've seen enough of them on Soompi, it's scarred me, LOL.
Especially during the Ulzzang2009 competition, /shudder.
There were like little boys who haven't hit puberty and just thought that shoving circle lens in their eyes would make them 'OMGKAWAIIULZZANG!.' No.

25. With braces?

Just take them off in a year, 'kay darling? :D

26. Shy type?

NO, MALE TSUNDERE TYPE.
LOL, I think loud ones are funny.
As long as they're not the loud insulting BS ones?
Or loud vain ones?
But shy ones? Hmm... IDK.
I think at a few certain times I can be shy enough for the both of us. /o/

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?

Not extreme rebel but not goodie goodie boy.
If 1 was rebel and 10 was good boy, I'd like a 4ish.

28. Active or passive?

ACTIVE!
To make up for my passiveness.. Hurrrrhurr.

29. Tight or bomb?

Tight, I guess?
Wait up, what are we talking 'bout here? 8D;;

30. Singer or dancer?

Singer.
I mean, yeah bboys may be cool when you're young, but when you get all old and creaky it's impossible.
Hang on, it's similar to voices and the vocal chords.
GRRAAAH! SINGER, STILL.

31. Stunner?

Heh? Whaat? oAo

32. Hiphop?

Okay..?
I don't know what type of question this is.

33. Earrings?

Left ear lobe = thumbsup.
Double rings on left ear helix = thumbsup.
Chain connecting left ear helix piercing to lobe = thumbsup.
Heee~

34. Mr/Ms.

I'M MS. HE IS MR.

35. Dimples?

If he's got them, then ok.
If he doesn't, then ok.

36. Bookworm?

I don't mind~
As long as he doesn't always have his head shoved up a book- wait, that's some kinda bookworm, right?

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS.
Every day would just be whuuuut.. D:?!;;

38. Playful?

Yes, yes, yes. ;w;

39. Flirt?

Hahah, every now and then~

40. Poem writer?

If those poems are about me then.. I'd rather not, aha.
That'd make me feel somewhat.. awkward.
But if he enjoys writing poetry about anything but me, then that's fine.
But it kinda reminds me of our English class discussion:
"Amazing poetry often comes from those with a loose screw."
/shrugs.

41. Serious?

When it's appropriate.
I mean, I'm pretty inappropriate so I'd need some sorta serious influence here and there.

42. Campus crush?

If I ever go to one, then I don't see why not. :)

43. Painter?

YES. YESYESYEYEYSYSYYYESSSS.
And while he's at it, I'll bug him about teaching me colour theory and anatomy. :D

44. Religious?

His choice. Just don't try to enforce it on others.
Or just don't become a religion-freak.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?

I don't mind, as long as it doesn't have ill intentions.
But regardless, those types of people end up getting hit every now and then.
I know from experience. 8D;;

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

AS FREAKING MUCH AS I AM. OHOH. 8D

47. Speaks 20 languages?

That would be perfect. I wouldn't need to worry about the language barrier when going overseas with him. And he could be my personal tutor, ahah. :D
But if he spoke English, Japanese, French and Italian, that would be fantastic enough.

48. Loyal or faithful?

Can I have both..? ;w;
UGGUGUGUHHH.. FINE, FAITHFUL.

49. Good kisser?

LOLOLASDFAJKHAFJKDASDDSFKJHAKJKHSKKSASDGF.

50. Loves children?

I'm pretty bad with kids so yes please. ;w;
Be a good daddy!
Doesn't have to LOVE all children, but loving his (and mine, durhurhurhruhruh) is enough.
_____

AHH SHIT, THAT TOOK LONGER THAN I EXPECTED.
AHH SHIT, I feel like drawing. :C

Oh, and to brighten this post: RANDOM PICTURE FROM MY PICTURES FOLDER, GO!

/goes and studies some more.

5 comments:

  1. "Amazing poetry often comes from those with a loose screw."

    LOL liz
    made me think of T.S ELiot right away
    but then he was pretty cool compared to Gwen harwood. except i dont know whether her 'poems' can be concluded as poetry in the end, COZ THEYRE SO LITERAL, and everyone knows we're seriously making shit up to show that we understood her more than the normal level. ==

    AND you taxxed that off dA right?
    i was gonna do it to!
    but then i was lazy /:

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO EEEET, SILLY.

    Hahahha yeah T.S Eliot and Yeats both seem to be a little.. 8D. & Yeah, I stole it from a friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O I love the arctic monkeys! :)

    'when the sun goes down' is a good song too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, 'When the Sun goes Down' is a nice one! <3
    Was listening to Arctic Monkeys over & over again 'till 5am. T'was good. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks Liz!

    LMFAO @ the "no wearing circle lenses"
    I mean it's okay for girls, but on guys it's a total turn OFF xD
    ANDDD------
    I like your keyboard spazzing after number 49.

    cute huskguin!!!

    ♥ Gerry

    ReplyDelete