I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

SMASH! Anime Convention 2011 DATE. SET!

MEANING I HAVE 6ish MONTHS AFTER HSC TO LEVEL UP MY ARTZ SO THAT IT'S AT SELLABLE LEVEL.

\o/I SHOULD NOT BE THINKING ABOUT THIS SORTA STUFF RIGHT NOW.

But heeeeeeeeeeeee~ I can't help itttt.

_____

I wanna cosplay Noki and I wanna ask Twin to be my Luki. :D

Luki and Noki are the 'hardcore twins' from DOGS: Bullets & Carnage by Shirow Miwa

Noki's the pink one with the machine gun and Luki is the black one with the knife.

Normally I'd choose the black one, but I know how much Twin doesn't like wearing HOT PINK so the choice is hers. Hopefully she says yes!

Since they've got heterochromia, a successful cosplay would involve a yellow lens.

Also, a teal wig.

The costume itself is heaps easy to make and it'll be shit fun flailing those huge ass sleeves around, haa~

But before I do it, I'd have to read the manga, LOL.

Since I plan on collecting it ('cause the art is really good):

Dogs Prelude + Dogs Volume 1,2,3,4 = $16.95 x 5= $84.75

Aren't they cute?~

I love cute, bloody & crazy characters, hee.

Was seriously considering cosplaying "Bloody Prince the Ripper" Bel from KHR, but Luki/Noki seems far easier and more convenient than him.

Sorry, Bel! Be glad I'm not butchering you with my cosplay. :]

I've been in a fantastic mood since last night. \o/

OH SHIT, 10/10/10 10:10PM!

5 comments:

  1. that reminds me you still have my black cat manga LOL =)!

    And im sure you'll improve heaps and have massive sales - especially when you attract attention with that costume =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SHIT YEAH, I WAS PUTTING STUFF IN MY CABINET AND SAW THEM AND WAS LIKE :X LMAO.

    Daaah, Poggy! It's a bit early but hope you consider coming with usss. \;w;/

    By the way, can you send another reader invite to my other email; shinsaku at live, instead of my main? I don't use my main for blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR LIZ (:
    im excited now >w<
    and thankyou for remember i dislike hot pink.
    annnd 6month ish right?
    i might make some mr. bears for smash to sell (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://corvus5.deviantart.com/art/Luki-and-Noki-I-104185755?q=boost:popular+Luki+and+NOki&qo=11
    can we look better than these?

    http://songster69.deviantart.com/art/Twisted-Twins-168221075?q=gallery:songster69/5135826&qo=25
    this one is okay but /:

    ReplyDelete
  5. KAT WE BOTH NEED TO LEVEL UP. ;w; Consider making cosplaying/ transvestite for the sake of cosplay Mr. Bears, dahah.

    And no probs about the pink thing! LOL.

    Heheh, Luki and Noki are flat s-so WE WIN IN THE BOOBS DEPARTMENT. \o/;;;

    But really I think instead, we should be thinking if we can pull off something close to the original http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/113/0/e/DOGS___Devil_Twins_by_shannonsu.png rather than comparing to more experienced people. c: After all, it's our first cosplay, right? Hahahha.

    WE JUST HAVE TO HOPE SOMEBODY RECOGNISES US. DOGS IS POPULAR BUT NOT AS KABOOM AS NARUTO/BLEACH. ASJDGJSADLASH. ;w;

    ReplyDelete