I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Studying, Dreams and Expenses!

Recently, since English often requires a computer, I've been.. stuck on the computer.
No really, I'm stuck here.

Sometimes literally due to a cramp, but mostly.. I just float around on the internet, FUCKKK. OTL

I wish I had a net book or something that has no internet connection OH AND NO DRAWING PROGRAMS LMAO.

But drawing is relaxing.
I've made my decision & I don't think I'll stop during my HSC period.
I just won't post them anywhere and SPAMMM after HSC.
Just gotta make sure I don't get too into it and only draw during breaks.

It's been kiiinda going something like so:

Wake at 11AM>Brunch>'Study' for 2hrs>Break for 30mins>'Study' for 2hrs>Break for 30mins>Dinner>Break for 30mins ('cause dinner needs a break, LOL.)>'Study' for 2hrs>Break for 30mins>'Study' for 2hrs>Break for 30mins>'Study' for 2hrs>Break for 1hr..>READ SHIT>Sleep zzzzz.

Hey, cool- I study for 10hrs, \o/
Efficient study? Maybe at most 6hrs, heh.
Gotta push myself harder!

Oh and no UTS for me, guys.
Even though I love UTS, UWS has EXACTLY what I want, that nowhere else offers.
Seriously.
Go ahead, laugh. I don't care.
It's what I want, and I'm going to get it.

Law combined with Communication majoring in Advertising.

I don't wanna be an 'information architect/archivist!'
'Cause that's what I was initially aiming for. I think somebody like me will get bored to death with that. I'm not exactly a person who can stay put doing such a monotonous job.

But, ADVERTISING! \o/
Combined with Law, I'd be able to be a FREAKING COPYRIGHT LAWYER, LOL.

My dream is to be a badass copyright lawyer.

Here's 'the plan':

Get degree>Find job in law firm thingo>Learn a shitload of languages>Hope to get sent overseas (JAPAAAAN /o\)>Accidentally bump into a SUUPER RICH heir of a SUUPER SUCCESSFUL company while running late for the train>Accidentally meet again due to being introduced by friends>Win in a fight with his ex-girlfriend>FALL IN RABU (love) and GET KEKKONSURU (married)>Get access to his riches>Buy takoyaki (octopus balls).

Okay, everything after learning languages is false and dramatised (except buying takoyaki).

I guess my want to be a copyright dude came from my early love of ©.
As you all may know, one thing that fires me up is copycats.
Inspiration is different from copying.
I don't think I need to say anymore or else it'll turn into some rant shit. :D

MUST STUDY SO I CAN DRAW GUILT-FREE. \o/~
__

Oh manga, why are you so expensive. D:
This list is to approx. my manga hobby spending list thingo.

POST HSC purchase lineup:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
(69.65+51.80+13.95= $135.40)
DOGS
(16.95x4= $84.75)
Gintama
(approx. $184.43 'cause I think I screwed up somewhere)
Alice in the Country of Hearts
(10.75x2=$21.50)

TOTAL:
$426.08

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Oh Moses help me. OTL
A-a-are we doing Kris Kringle this year, gaiz? ;w;

'Cause if we are, I'm totally up for being less stingy than last year.
Mainly 'cause I got FREAKING MORE than I put out.
Silly Sally. <3

5 comments:

  1. RIZ!! <3.

    Hehe, you'll be going to the same uni as my bro! Be prepared for wogs and fobs! I've been doing next to nothing (in terms of studying) as well LOLLLLL. I'm aiming for chem engineering (major in biomed engineering) - ugly, no-life asian boys gonna be cramming my classes. OTL. FML.

    I still want to do international studies and go to Spain without learning a word of Spanish D8

    LOTS OF LUCK AND LOVE FROM CHESTICLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHESTICLE!! <3

    HAHA, WOGS AND FOBS, OK COOL. I gotta feeling I'm gonna be traveling between Kingswood from Communication and Parra campus for Law so.. Wogs, fobs and lads? D:

    Ah, chem engineering! Don't really know what that involves other than chem and engineering, but good luck! I'm sure them Asian dudes won't be tooo bad.. ^^;

    AH SAME HERE MAN, SAME HERE. INTERNATIONAL STUDIES IS SUCH A SEXY COURSE.

    Love you too & best wishes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive studied a maximum of 30 hours the whole holidays *fail* *cries*, and only done like5 hours today *cry more*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, hey don't cry!
    You've been studying pretty much consistently throughout the year, so I don't think you really need to fret. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha. Niiice. I like your plan. Super rich husband. You better make some epic sandwiches >_>

    Also... If you ever intend to get work done, OHMYGOD, I LOVE UWS Parra Campus library. They have the most awesome seats and stuff. The problem is it's so fucking noisy here :(

    ReplyDelete