So I was meant to enter that Shakespeare competition, but FUCK THAT CBB.
HSC is more important, yes, yes, yes.
On another note,
I'm getting new sunnies and glasses tomorrow.
I really don't need glasses.
It's just that I've read from several sources such as (click!) that wearing them prevents Computer Vision Syndrome and prevents eyes from burning etc. in the long run.
And since I spend shitloads of time on the computer..
Hell, I think it's about time I equip myself with some protection gear. :D
Also, since I can really see myself on the compy 24/7 AFTER HSC; playing various PC games such as POSSIBLY Final Fantasy 14, Maple Story, Harvest Moon, Doom 3, Sims 2 and 3 and STARCRAFT 2 as well as playing DS games such as Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, POKEMON [LEAFGREEN (Thanks, Kriz!), SAPPHIRE, SOULSILVER, PEARL/DIAMOND], Disgaea, Reborn! Flame Rumble XX Kessen Shin 6 Chouka! etc., etc., plus drawing/watching anime like there's no tomorrow...
I think I'd need that support LOL.
[Yes, I really needed to list them out. I need an 'AFTER HSC' list after talking to Mary on the phone last night.]
If you don't wear glasses, I suggest you consider it when using the computer.
Other than worrying about CVS and all that shit, my eyes are basically fine, LOL.
I'll post up photos of them tomorrow or something.
___
I'm thinking of drawing and printing personalised Christmas cards for my closest school friends.
NOT LIKE THE SHIT I PULLED LAST YEAR. Gosh, that was terrible; I felt so unappreciated and disgusting after that, seriously.
[CAUTION, RANT AHEAD. If you decide to stop here, hope you have a nice week.]
Firstly and most importantly of all, Amy did not receive one. This is 'cause she lives across the road, meaning I didn't believe in using AusPost to post it to her 'cause y'know, it's werid traveling to the post office instead of a home across the street which is closer and I should've gotten off my ass to give it to her but never did and lost it. I SPENT AGES WRITING IT AND I'VE BEEN FEELING BAD FOR A YEAR. /CRY. EXTRA SPECIAL ONE FOR YOU THIS YEAR.
Secondly, I told too many people that I was writing cards for them. When I got around to writing the card, I had nothing to say. Woops, lol. :S
Thirdly and honestly, I felt that the majority of my efforts were in vain. I mean, I took the time and effort to write out over 20 cards to those who I really think deserved my appreciation and heartfelt words (in different forms, dahah) and only received a couple of thanks in return. (Love you guys heaps.)
I understand that people may have been overseas, extremely busy or never received it due to Post problems (you lot are excused, lol), but seriously, there are an explicit couple out there whom I know received the cards, but never bothered to even say a mere 'thanks.' Yet instead, could be bothered to discuss the card with others.
Yes, I know you may not share the same feelings of appreciation towards me, yes, you're not Christian/Catholic and might not give a shit about the season (though I did get a sweet response from a non-Christian/Catholic), yes, I know it was summer and we're all lazy shitheads but c'mon.. y'all had my number/FB/e-mail or had known somebody who knew my number/FB/e-mail. Hell, I even wrote my details at the back, lmao. And y'all seen me at school for terms after that, too.
I hadn't expected a 600 word essay of appreciation in return.
(Though Mary did actually give me one, which screwed up my phone for a while. Lmfao, love you heaps.) All I wanted in return was at least a 'thanks.' Even 'TY' would've been great. Don't get me wrong; it definitely was not an obligation. I don't believe that people were obliged to say thanks. But if you really respected the sender's thoughts and efforts, it's the least you could do.
Unfortunately and honestly.. The response, I felt, was disappointing. Yes, I got owned.
But all in all, to those who had read it, whether you replied or not:
I hope it made you smile, at least. 'Cause that's what I was aiming for.
I'll send out thirteen this year. Let's see how things go.
Oh and to brighten up this post:
My Christmas card thingo of '09 failed as much as these dudes, LOL.
__
Take care, all!
Enjoy your week~
HSC is more important, yes, yes, yes.
On another note,
I'm getting new sunnies and glasses tomorrow.
I really don't need glasses.
It's just that I've read from several sources such as (click!) that wearing them prevents Computer Vision Syndrome and prevents eyes from burning etc. in the long run.
And since I spend shitloads of time on the computer..
Hell, I think it's about time I equip myself with some protection gear. :D
Also, since I can really see myself on the compy 24/7 AFTER HSC; playing various PC games such as POSSIBLY Final Fantasy 14, Maple Story, Harvest Moon, Doom 3, Sims 2 and 3 and STARCRAFT 2 as well as playing DS games such as Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, POKEMON [LEAFGREEN (Thanks, Kriz!), SAPPHIRE, SOULSILVER, PEARL/DIAMOND], Disgaea, Reborn! Flame Rumble XX Kessen Shin 6 Chouka! etc., etc., plus drawing/watching anime like there's no tomorrow...
I think I'd need that support LOL.
[Yes, I really needed to list them out. I need an 'AFTER HSC' list after talking to Mary on the phone last night.]
If you don't wear glasses, I suggest you consider it when using the computer.
Other than worrying about CVS and all that shit, my eyes are basically fine, LOL.
I'll post up photos of them tomorrow or something.
___
I'm thinking of drawing and printing personalised Christmas cards for my closest school friends.
NOT LIKE THE SHIT I PULLED LAST YEAR. Gosh, that was terrible; I felt so unappreciated and disgusting after that, seriously.
[CAUTION, RANT AHEAD. If you decide to stop here, hope you have a nice week.]
Firstly and most importantly of all, Amy did not receive one. This is 'cause she lives across the road, meaning I didn't believe in using AusPost to post it to her 'cause y'know, it's werid traveling to the post office instead of a home across the street which is closer and I should've gotten off my ass to give it to her but never did and lost it. I SPENT AGES WRITING IT AND I'VE BEEN FEELING BAD FOR A YEAR. /CRY. EXTRA SPECIAL ONE FOR YOU THIS YEAR.
Secondly, I told too many people that I was writing cards for them. When I got around to writing the card, I had nothing to say. Woops, lol. :S
Thirdly and honestly, I felt that the majority of my efforts were in vain. I mean, I took the time and effort to write out over 20 cards to those who I really think deserved my appreciation and heartfelt words (in different forms, dahah) and only received a couple of thanks in return. (Love you guys heaps.)
I understand that people may have been overseas, extremely busy or never received it due to Post problems (you lot are excused, lol), but seriously, there are an explicit couple out there whom I know received the cards, but never bothered to even say a mere 'thanks.' Yet instead, could be bothered to discuss the card with others.
Yes, I know you may not share the same feelings of appreciation towards me, yes, you're not Christian/Catholic and might not give a shit about the season (though I did get a sweet response from a non-Christian/Catholic), yes, I know it was summer and we're all lazy shitheads but c'mon.. y'all had my number/FB/e-mail or had known somebody who knew my number/FB/e-mail. Hell, I even wrote my details at the back, lmao. And y'all seen me at school for terms after that, too.
I hadn't expected a 600 word essay of appreciation in return.
(Though Mary did actually give me one, which screwed up my phone for a while. Lmfao, love you heaps.) All I wanted in return was at least a 'thanks.' Even 'TY' would've been great. Don't get me wrong; it definitely was not an obligation. I don't believe that people were obliged to say thanks. But if you really respected the sender's thoughts and efforts, it's the least you could do.
Unfortunately and honestly.. The response, I felt, was disappointing. Yes, I got owned.
But all in all, to those who had read it, whether you replied or not:
I hope it made you smile, at least. 'Cause that's what I was aiming for.
I'll send out thirteen this year. Let's see how things go.
Oh and to brighten up this post:
My Christmas card thingo of '09 failed as much as these dudes, LOL.__
Take care, all!
Enjoy your week~

I DON'T CARE IF ITS TWENTY YEARS LATE (okay maybe a litle but still) IF ITS MADE BY YOU AND HANDWRITTEN BY YOU I WILL TREASURE IT TILL THE DAY I DIE. HECK I'LL MAKE SURE IT GETS BURRIED WITH ME IN MY GRAVE.
ReplyDeleteCos thats how much i love youuuuuuu :)
Haha STUDY LIZ STUDY !!!
@ AYMAY: Aww! This comment made me laugh and smile like an idiot. :D <3
ReplyDelete