Tonight I had a lot of fun. :D
Even though it was just for two hours..
It's really rare that I could be myself in front of somebody I've only met once but known for four years.
The weather was so nice. I wish I could've stayed out longer.
I'm still really full from cabonara dinner (which half was taken home), but I can't believe I managed to stuff in that Max Brenner tutti frutti waffle too! Ahh, I'm stuffed~~
I was going to take a Max Brenner serviette as a souvenir but I wiped my mouth with it HAHA.
Heee, time to brush my teeth~
I think I might draw tomorrow!
Even though it was just for two hours..
It's really rare that I could be myself in front of somebody I've only met once but known for four years.
The weather was so nice. I wish I could've stayed out longer.
I'm still really full from cabonara dinner (which half was taken home), but I can't believe I managed to stuff in that Max Brenner tutti frutti waffle too! Ahh, I'm stuffed~~
I was going to take a Max Brenner serviette as a souvenir but I wiped my mouth with it HAHA.
Heee, time to brush my teeth~
I think I might draw tomorrow!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time ! Talk to me sooooooon (:
ReplyDeleteBahah yup, yup will do. Let's go walking sometime. :D
ReplyDeleteDammit, I just realised it's dated on Thursday instead of Wednesday. D: