Welllll hello there, new followers!
/shifts around awkwardly like a G6.
Thank you to all who are currently following my blog, as random and full of shit as it may be. :D
I've been in a SUUUUUUUUPAH good mood lately. :D
But my feet hurt like hell.
Apart from that, I came back from MacMaster's beach a couple of weeks ago.
In commemoration of this event, I felt like I really needed to sum up my best memories with Chesty 'cause it's bloody good fun drawing us looking stupid in my shitty drawing style.
It also features our dear Mary having her nose pinched.
Overall, I've pretty much had good memories with justtttttt about everybody at that holiday house.
And I learnt that I have low tolerance.
I can still remember that head thumpin' that turned me into the genius who knew how to operate the iPod speakers despite never touching one before oh dear.
I also have 60 Krispy Kreme donuts.
I have to go and eat them now lololol.
/shifts around awkwardly like a G6.
Thank you to all who are currently following my blog, as random and full of shit as it may be. :D
I've been in a SUUUUUUUUPAH good mood lately. :D
But my feet hurt like hell.
Apart from that, I came back from MacMaster's beach a couple of weeks ago.
In commemoration of this event, I felt like I really needed to sum up my best memories with Chesty 'cause it's bloody good fun drawing us looking stupid in my shitty drawing style.
It also features our dear Mary having her nose pinched.
Overall, I've pretty much had good memories with justtttttt about everybody at that holiday house.And I learnt that I have low tolerance.
I can still remember that head thumpin' that turned me into the genius who knew how to operate the iPod speakers despite never touching one before oh dear.
I also have 60 Krispy Kreme donuts.
I have to go and eat them now lololol.

Aha cute drawing, that made me laugh xD
ReplyDeleteAnd 60 Krispy Kreme donuts O: That sounds very good. Albeit unhealthy xD Have fun eating them ~
@Shen: Glad it did! Thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteHahahaha TBH, I'm getting a little sick of them after the.. 13th one?