I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Friday, December 31, 2010

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR A TUTTI FRUTTI WAFFLE!

Completeeeeee! \o/

I am very satisfied with my last drawing of 2010.
I think my year is now complete oho. :D
COOL.


Me and my super saiyan cool like ice cold ice yo friend Sae.
Originally his skin tone was much darker but after tweaking with colours he turned kinda.. pale.
NOT COOL.

The only other thing that really bothers me about this picture is his clothing!
I can't remember what he wore apart from the tie & ID card HAHA ha.. OTL;;
NOT COOL.

I also think I went overboard with the bubbles and lights.
COOL?

I don't know whether or not I should send this to him due to these 'NOT COOL's.
ARGAHJAHGAJHHAHAGAGDABAHAHBAAHBAHLALARAA.

Anyways, time to sleep like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment