No pics, but yesterday I cut + dyed my hair.
It's generic Asian brown now.
I wanted to go lighter but since I pushed for it, I shouldn't shock Mum too much.
Next time, next time~
The chick who dyed my hair thought my natural colour was dyed.
Yesssss HAHA.
I want blonde highlights. :B
Actually, maybe not.
My hairstyle is like.. A long, girly cut that some Korean dudes have.
Dudes.
If you take my hair & shove it on top of Taebin, he'd look awesome.
Actually, I wanna see that.
I like Taebin more than I like Ashton Kutcher.
I'm too scared to wash my hair.
But I'm going to wash it.
I had it dyed twice.
Also, enrolling for UWS is a pain in the ass.
It's hilarious how none of the links on the pamphlet they sent me work, either.
I had sushi for dinner.
I'm really full of water.
It's generic Asian brown now.
I wanted to go lighter but since I pushed for it, I shouldn't shock Mum too much.
Next time, next time~
The chick who dyed my hair thought my natural colour was dyed.
Yesssss HAHA.
I want blonde highlights. :B
Actually, maybe not.
My hairstyle is like.. A long, girly cut that some Korean dudes have.
Dudes.
If you take my hair & shove it on top of Taebin, he'd look awesome.
Actually, I wanna see that.
I like Taebin more than I like Ashton Kutcher.
I'm too scared to wash my hair.
But I'm going to wash it.
I had it dyed twice.
Also, enrolling for UWS is a pain in the ass.
It's hilarious how none of the links on the pamphlet they sent me work, either.
I had sushi for dinner.
I'm really full of water.

I've never dyed my hair before D: My mum would kill me. I envy you.
ReplyDelete