I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TODAY WAS AWESOME!

AWESOME SHIT THAT HAPPENED TODAY:
  1. I woke up at 10am!
  2. Found out that the Library quiz assessment that I missed out on completing suddenly reopened and is due tomorrow!
  3. Left home at 12.15pm and still managed to find a kickass spot for yellow sticker parking RIGHT IN FRONT of the Lecture building! Without being late!
  4. I found a cool seat in the lecture theatre! Nobody's asses wiped my foldy table thing!
  5. Lecture finished 15 minutes early after starting 10 minutes late!
  6. Took the stairs down to my tutorial room instead of being a newb and taking the lift!
  7. Got taught by Kristen! (This will happen every Tuesday this sem. anyways, which is awesome.)
  8. Handed in nicely types exercises!
  9. Did work with Lauren! (This will also happen just about every Tuesday for this sem. which is awesome too.)
  10. Got called organised; for the first time in like 5 years!
  11. Got thanked by classmate dudes 'cause I gave them feedback stuff they could use in their research about BitTorrent!
  12. Exchanged text messages and made plans with a very important person!
  13. Bought myself a home wear L size men's wool jumper for $5 from Man to Man!
  14. Bought 6 Sorbent tissue pocket packs for $2 at Mt Druitt!
  15. Left my Pokemon Black running with my DS closed and it managed to connect with some kid called Hayden who was also playing Pokemon in the shopping center!
  16. Hayden said HELLO!
  17. Got home!
  18. Found out that I won the draw for some San Churros Gift voucher!
  19. And I didn't even remember writing myself to be in the draw until the person called!
  20. Firefox started working all fine again on my PC!
  21. Managed to back up all my files onto my external hard drive!
  22. Ate pomegranates!
  23. Chucked a crap!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, today was awesome.

...I fear for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. YOU GOT YOUR P'S?!
    THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!
    as if not tell me :(
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete