I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Haikuuuuuu & R.I.P Bobby.

Going to State Library
Ugh I really ceebs
Though I need five books to cite.

___

Also, I found out that one of my old grademates from Primary School's been dead for a year.
And I drive past the place where he died every Tuesday and Wednesday.
My mum prays for the spirit of whoever died at the poles with flowers. While I ignorantly sit in the backseat eating crackers.
I'm so sorry, Bobby.
I always thought you were a cool guy but I never got the chance to get to know you.
I hope we can be friends when I see you on the other side.
You're in good hands now.

Rest in peace Bobby V and friends Chris N & Kelsie C.


No comments:

Post a Comment