So for uni I had to create 9 different ads relating to the same proposition about
DKNY Be Delicious perfume.

They all had to basically say the same thing but in different ways.
Here are my 9 ads:









My two favourites are the one with four women and the one that only says Be Delicious DKNY.
But yeah, I'm quite proud of these ads.
I had a lecture at 1pm, left home at 12.40, straight after finishing the final ad.
Werrington campus is 40 minutes away via car, so I thought I'd be late.
Turns out the lecture was cancelled yessssssss.
___
Recently, I've been hooked on two Korean web-manhwa.
One's called Cheese in the Trap and the other's called Cactus and Radio.
Cheese Trap's about this uni chick who has been getting special treatment from this rich, kind, hot sunbae. And well, she's been suspecting that he's got some dark side to him.
The drawings are pretty awesome in a simple way & I'm loving how it's all in colourrrrrr.
Cactus and Radio, on the other hand, is a collection of stories about all these different people. The people send in their stories to this dude on a talk show radio, who 'tells' the reader about the story he received.
___
So.. yeah! I've been pretty good lately.
Kinda laid back, which isn't good seeing as I've got a 35% test this Saturday.
Ehhhhh.
Anyways, my pies have finished baking. So I must eat. :I
DKNY Be Delicious perfume.

They all had to basically say the same thing but in different ways.
Here are my 9 ads:
My two favourites are the one with four women and the one that only says Be Delicious DKNY.
But yeah, I'm quite proud of these ads.
I had a lecture at 1pm, left home at 12.40, straight after finishing the final ad.
Werrington campus is 40 minutes away via car, so I thought I'd be late.
Turns out the lecture was cancelled yessssssss.
___
Recently, I've been hooked on two Korean web-manhwa.
One's called Cheese in the Trap and the other's called Cactus and Radio.
Cheese Trap's about this uni chick who has been getting special treatment from this rich, kind, hot sunbae. And well, she's been suspecting that he's got some dark side to him.
The drawings are pretty awesome in a simple way & I'm loving how it's all in colourrrrrr.
Cactus and Radio, on the other hand, is a collection of stories about all these different people. The people send in their stories to this dude on a talk show radio, who 'tells' the reader about the story he received.
___
So.. yeah! I've been pretty good lately.
Kinda laid back, which isn't good seeing as I've got a 35% test this Saturday.
Ehhhhh.
Anyways, my pies have finished baking. So I must eat. :I

haha awesome ads Liz :) i like the second last one xD
ReplyDeleteThanks, Steph! <3
ReplyDeleteLOOL! made my day, so creative :D I love the one with the row of apples and then the only "fresh" dkny perfume
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks very much! :D
ReplyDeleteLIZ I BOUGHT THE PINK ONE :D
ReplyDeleteNOW WE CAN GET ALL DA BOIZ :D
ReplyDelete