I want summer back. D:
Autumn-winter is too cold and I don't like waking up with cold feet. 8D;;
Also, my knuckles freeze up and my nose goes all pink.
And then I can't get out of bed well.
So then I get to places late.
And toilet seats become all cold.
And washing my hands afterwards makes my knuckles freeze up again.
I could go on forever.
The only things I like about an Australian winter is...
Scarves and mufflers.
I think my scarf collection has exceeded 10. 8)
Not to mention, I also have this ultra furry Soviet-Russia-esque hat thing from USA. HAHA:

Were these things ever trendy..? 8D;;
Autumn-winter is too cold and I don't like waking up with cold feet. 8D;;
Also, my knuckles freeze up and my nose goes all pink.
And then I can't get out of bed well.
So then I get to places late.
And toilet seats become all cold.
And washing my hands afterwards makes my knuckles freeze up again.
I could go on forever.
The only things I like about an Australian winter is...
Scarves and mufflers.
I think my scarf collection has exceeded 10. 8)
Not to mention, I also have this ultra furry Soviet-Russia-esque hat thing from USA. HAHA:

Were these things ever trendy..? 8D;;

No comments:
Post a Comment