For all who see this & are in exam period, GOOD LUCK!
Pass so that you never ever have to do those shitty subjects again!!
___
Okay so this is my second last post before I disappear off Blogger till after 18th of June.
I'll miss procrastinating and reading your posts!
Two progress shots;

This is a picture of a kiddy, 12-13y.o, Grayson (chick on the right of those progress shots). It's also a sketch I've done in pacer on a Fair Trading writing pad.
She looks pretty different 'cause a) she's a kid here & b) she's not giving shit to others.
Ehhh, I need to practice drawing kids. :p
But before that, I need to practice some exam questions.
My last post (until the 18th+) will contain the finished picture.
Pass so that you never ever have to do those shitty subjects again!!
___
Okay so this is my second last post before I disappear off Blogger till after 18th of June.
I'll miss procrastinating and reading your posts!
Two progress shots;

Yeah, I'm not very happy about the boob area either. And her hat's giving me some problems.
This is a picture of a kiddy, 12-13y.o, Grayson (chick on the right of those progress shots). It's also a sketch I've done in pacer on a Fair Trading writing pad.She looks pretty different 'cause a) she's a kid here & b) she's not giving shit to others.
Ehhh, I need to practice drawing kids. :p
But before that, I need to practice some exam questions.
My last post (until the 18th+) will contain the finished picture.


Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! And that art is GREAT!!! I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
ReplyDelete<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com