Aaand here is the final, completed pictureeeee!
Please don't look back by =disfare on deviantART
Kekek. 8)
Nah just kidding, I just can't be bothered touching the one I've been consistently working on 'cause the hat's been pissing me off and the colouring style requires a lot of attention (at least for me, at this stage) lololol.
Anyways, I've decided to make a list of random shit I've been doing whilst procrastinating exam prep.
For starters, making this post is one of them.
I figured it'd be pretty entertaining to go through a bit down the track.
In procrastinating for Torts and Intro to Law I've:
Please don't look back by =disfare on deviantART
Kekek. 8)
Nah just kidding, I just can't be bothered touching the one I've been consistently working on 'cause the hat's been pissing me off and the colouring style requires a lot of attention (at least for me, at this stage) lololol.
Anyways, I've decided to make a list of random shit I've been doing whilst procrastinating exam prep.
For starters, making this post is one of them.
I figured it'd be pretty entertaining to go through a bit down the track.
In procrastinating for Torts and Intro to Law I've:
- Drawn a couple of pictures
- Found the name of a voice actor (after about 2 hours of searching) who said exactly one line in One Piece 501. I really liked the sound of his voice. It turns out he, Keita Toide, has only had about 3 recorded roles;;
- Found the names of several voice actors I like
- Consequently, learnt how to search for kanji by radicals and SKIP
- Stalked around on people's Formsprings
- Gave into temptation and watched the first couple of episodes of new season anime OTL
- Went internet shopping and almost bought things
- Discovered that a person called Chace Crawford existed
- Consequently, read summaries of Gossip Girl
- Consequently, craved watching some episodes
- Planned a study meeting that never launched
- Trolled Kat on FB and accused her of sending me nudes. I actually freaked her out quite a bit with my editted screen shot of the email's subject and her name as the sender;;
- Got excited about the new Harvest Moon game
- Consequently, looked at some teaser gameplay
- Got excited about the soon to be released Heart no Kuni no Alice movie
- Consequently, sent a spazzy email to Kat about it
- Browsed certain websites for a LOOOOONG time (i.e DeviantArt, YouTube etc.)
- Randomly called Jean and unintentionally woke her up more successfully than her alarm did
- Laughed at myself for getting a better-than-expected mark in class participation for a class I've virtually never participated in
- Consequently, found out that I was meant to be pretty well versed about a certain NSW Act. SHIT!

OMG YOU POOFACED BUM!
ReplyDeletei actually went and changed my email password to stop anyone from sending dodgy stuff using my emaillllll.
T______________________________T