I love my mum.
The first step towards making her happy is making myself happy first.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Media Arts and Production), Bachelor of Laws
UTS- 98
Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
UTS- 97.35
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Media Arts and Production) and in International Studies
UTS- 96.15
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
UNSW-96
Bachelor of Design in Interior Design, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
UTS- 94.2
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Media Arts and Production)
UTS- 93.4
Bachelor of Design Architecture
UTS- 91.8
Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Arts International Studies
UTS- 87.9
It's still a little early, but at least I've got some idea of where I'm going + fallback options.
I better get crackin'.
Oh, Tokyo Tech~
__
I wanna be the cool kid who gets to sit with Chesticle on a cold, cloudy day at a cafe in Sydney city, drinking hot chocolate ('cause I'm too cool for cappuccino/coffee) while watching her scab free wireless internet 'cause she's cool like that.
The first step towards making her happy is making myself happy first.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Media Arts and Production), Bachelor of Laws
UTS- 98
Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
UTS- 97.35
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Media Arts and Production) and in International Studies
UTS- 96.15
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
UNSW-96
Bachelor of Design in Interior Design, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
UTS- 94.2
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Media Arts and Production)
UTS- 93.4
Bachelor of Design Architecture
UTS- 91.8
Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Arts International Studies
UTS- 87.9
It's still a little early, but at least I've got some idea of where I'm going + fallback options.
I better get crackin'.
Oh, Tokyo Tech~
__
I wanna be the cool kid who gets to sit with Chesticle on a cold, cloudy day at a cafe in Sydney city, drinking hot chocolate ('cause I'm too cool for cappuccino/coffee) while watching her scab free wireless internet 'cause she's cool like that.

What's UTS? :O It's not HSC or VCE anymore, is it?
ReplyDeleteHaha, we're still doing HSC here!
ReplyDeleteUTS= University of Technology Sydney. :]
The number next to it was 09's ATAR cut off mark to study the course at UTS~