"How the fuck can I fucking read when there are two fucking people standing next to me having fucking sex?!"
sums up my day in a nutshell.
Actually it wasn't thaaaat bad..
[sorta between a shit day and an almost OK day]
but some things I heard today were quite.. shockingly disappointing.
Won't go into too much detail there..
I'm annoyed at the fact that I had to read the Trial HSC Examination timetable twice... and I still don't really have a clue of when my tests are on.
It surprises me how I can get slightly annoyed at so many people, wtfthisaintlikeme. OTL
___
I'm reading Kriz's English Ext.2 Short Story right now.
Hot damn, it's good. OTL
Makes me wanna work harder on my own Eng Ext.2 SS.
Right now, my SS is a total mess.
___
Back to work!
Oh and excuse me for cussing so much OTL.
sums up my day in a nutshell.
Actually it wasn't thaaaat bad..
[sorta between a shit day and an almost OK day]
but some things I heard today were quite.. shockingly disappointing.
Won't go into too much detail there..
I'm annoyed at the fact that I had to read the Trial HSC Examination timetable twice... and I still don't really have a clue of when my tests are on.
It surprises me how I can get slightly annoyed at so many people, wtfthisaintlikeme. OTL
___
I'm reading Kriz's English Ext.2 Short Story right now.
Hot damn, it's good. OTL
Makes me wanna work harder on my own Eng Ext.2 SS.
Right now, my SS is a total mess.
___
Back to work!
Oh and excuse me for cussing so much OTL.

You mean excessively making out? :P
ReplyDeleteLOL, semi-borderline dry humping. :3
ReplyDelete