I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Realisation!

I just realised some things:
  • I have never posted a proper drawing on my blog.
So heres a semi-old picture of Peter White from manga/game series 'Heart no Kuni no Alice' since I've been rereading my HnKnA manga copies:Wait, I think I posted this before... OH WELL, LOL.
I half-assed his ears and clock.. It still bugs me.
  • I get terribly distracted by Pokemon characters. (Like.. Kotone and Silver and MORTYYYYYYY OTL)
So here's some tiny Kotone and Green:

And KotonexMorty:
[Both drawn by cool Japanese people]
  • Hong and I are having an art trade. We had to each make two characters using a Maple Story character simulator, swap them & draw.
Here are my babies:
[One day I'll make the guy on the left in Maplestory. o3o]

Here are his (and Poggy's 8D) babies:

Here is my work-in-progress-that-I-fell-asleep-on:[Hey, I need to learn how to do thin lines and perspective and ASDFHGJHKF LOL]



Man, I am such a dork.
But sometimes... I like to pretend I'm a cool dork.

3 comments: