I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

English Ext.2 MW Characters!

So I was having writer's block last night.
And the night before.
And the night before that.

I decided to doodle my cast of characters using MS Paint, LOL.
NOT A GOOD IDEA. I WASTED 30 MINS.
I think I'll put this in my MW journal... though if the marker flips to that page, they'll know how much I was procrastinating, haha;;

The protagonist, Yuuji Mishio. His failure form:
[I must admit.. I love it when guys have this hairstyle, kekeke. Well, only if it's neat~ *Q*]
Yuuji again, his "successful" form:
[Ahhh, looks so cold! D:]
Norio Mishio, Yuuji's father:
[The polite-to-strangers, grumpy-to-family character. Also a workaholic. I'm sure you know people like this. :] ]
Madoko Mishio, Yuuji's mother:
[I don't like how she turned out (something about the crotch area lmao), but meh. She's not thaat important.]
Hamako Ito, the social worker:
[I LOVE how she turned out, so I made two versions of her.]
They're not that different, lmao. She turns into a unicorn, later in the story. No joke:
Mai, the childhood friend:
[I like how Mai turned out too. She gives off that 'class rep' air. Well, to me at least. She's holding a paper bag with a pineapple bun inside. :D]
Guitar. Yuuji's ex-buddy. I based this guy off another Asian guy I saw in Town Hall. He had a big guitar on his back and was carrying a big guitar in his hand:
[I kinda like how he turned out, minus his little bag, which I thought looked like my sister's handbag. LOL]
Blonde. Yuuji's ex-buddy. Based off nobody in particular:
[Ah! Player smirk! D: Knowing how much I love male blonde characters (Dino from KHR, Pierre from Harvest Moon, Tamaki from Ouran, Loki from Fairy Tail, Sanji from One Piece, Morty(v.2) from Pokemon, Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, Irabu from Kuuchuu Buranko OTL~~) I HAD to put a blonde character in there. OTL]

Toshiko Mishio, Yuuji's younger sister:
[I really don't like how she turned out. Meh. She's not important. She used to be, but I don't like writing about young 'totally-like-oh-my-gawd' female teens so I fully cut out her section.]
I wish the course would allow students to make a picture book! Seriously!
I mean, they allow people to make web sites... so why not picture books?

Okay, back to work~~


5 comments:

  1. Draw mee! :P Great doodles. I can't even draw a stick figure on paint, I'm too shaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing, I'd love to! :D But later, 'cause I'm currently drowning in assessments and procrastination aha;;

    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your doodles <3 They're so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks!
    Well, I love your Snooffi & I reckon he's super cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha it is so cute!!!

    join my giveaway?!
    http://kenchanayoh.blogspot.com/2010/06/gift-of-giving-away.html#comments

    ReplyDelete