[WARNING! MASSIVE PHOTO SPAM. MAY CAUSE LAG~]
So the other day, I was researching about Frankenstein and somehow stumbled across:
"Lady Gaga meets Frankenstein"
and from there, I got linked to a photospam taken by the peeps at Tokyofashion.com, showing loooots of photos of Japanese Gaga fans going to Lady Gaga's "Monster Ball" world tour in Yokohama (Apr 17&18, 2010).
I'm really impressed by ALL the fans who dressed up & got their photos taken! Really impressed!
When I first heard of Lady Gaga, I honestly thought she was a huge, weirdo attention seeking freak. Over dinner, my siblings told me how weird they thought she was... Thus, I procrastinated by reading up about her and now... I really admire her. :]
These two remind me of somebody I know, haha. I think their Ga's were meant to meet in the middle to made Gaga surrounded by a heart or circle:
I really liked the simplicity of this photo. And I want her glasses, heee:
oAo~~
OAO!?!?
She's got balls to wear that in public! I mean, she clearly doesn't have balls.. but.. gah, y'know~
Look how happy the dude in uniform at the back looks! Hahahahaha:
Pretty girls, love their matching outfit! *0* I wish I could wear something like this!:

I also like this girl's glasses:
This girl is really pretty.. well, I think she's got a cute smile, at least:

Cans in hair!:

More cute girls:
Wow! (I want that skirt~~):

Hehe, doesn't she remind you of a poodle? Still love it though:
Haha, now that I think about it, it's like cosplay:
NOW THIS GUY HAS BALLS, LOL:
Dudes + Girl! Their outfits make me think back to my m-flo boys ;w;:
BIG! ribbons:

Mummy and son:
ASDFSAGH, he's so cute!!:
More pretty girls:

They're both pretty, but the one on the left is woah!pretty:
And a pretty creative guy:
Admire her outfit, then lol at the guy driving in the BG. Reminds me of my dad:


I WANNA PLAY WITH IT!:

I cracked up at this photo 'cause the guy looks so awkwardly bent to one side. It reminds me of me haha:
Wow, again:


___
&
LOL IT'S SO CUTE I SQUEALED. AND I NEVER SQUEAL:

Okay, I reaaaally need to get cracking now.
So the other day, I was researching about Frankenstein and somehow stumbled across:
"Lady Gaga meets Frankenstein"
and from there, I got linked to a photospam taken by the peeps at Tokyofashion.com, showing loooots of photos of Japanese Gaga fans going to Lady Gaga's "Monster Ball" world tour in Yokohama (Apr 17&18, 2010).
I'm really impressed by ALL the fans who dressed up & got their photos taken! Really impressed!
When I first heard of Lady Gaga, I honestly thought she was a huge, weirdo attention seeking freak. Over dinner, my siblings told me how weird they thought she was... Thus, I procrastinated by reading up about her and now... I really admire her. :]
These two remind me of somebody I know, haha. I think their Ga's were meant to meet in the middle to made Gaga surrounded by a heart or circle:
I really liked the simplicity of this photo. And I want her glasses, heee:
oAo~~
OAO!?!?She's got balls to wear that in public! I mean, she clearly doesn't have balls.. but.. gah, y'know~
Look how happy the dude in uniform at the back looks! Hahahahaha:
Pretty girls, love their matching outfit! *0* I wish I could wear something like this!:
I also like this girl's glasses:
This girl is really pretty.. well, I think she's got a cute smile, at least:
Cans in hair!:
More cute girls:
Wow! (I want that skirt~~):
Hehe, doesn't she remind you of a poodle? Still love it though:
Haha, now that I think about it, it's like cosplay:
NOW THIS GUY HAS BALLS, LOL:
Dudes + Girl! Their outfits make me think back to my m-flo boys ;w;:
BIG! ribbons:
Mummy and son:
ASDFSAGH, he's so cute!!:
More pretty girls:
They're both pretty, but the one on the left is woah!pretty:
And a pretty creative guy:
Admire her outfit, then lol at the guy driving in the BG. Reminds me of my dad:

I WANNA PLAY WITH IT!:
I cracked up at this photo 'cause the guy looks so awkwardly bent to one side. It reminds me of me haha:
Wow, again:

___
&
LOL IT'S SO CUTE I SQUEALED. AND I NEVER SQUEAL:

Okay, I reaaaally need to get cracking now.

omg awesome- tokyo is so cool hahaha
ReplyDeleteI know, right? >3<
ReplyDelete