Google Meme~

It sucks that the first Google Images search for 18 is a picture of an ass. LOL.
A place you'd like to travel:
Veniceeeeeeeeee. I want my honeymoon there. ;3;
Your favourite place:
Bed! 8D
Your favourite object:
...Bed! 8D [ineedsleep.]
Your favourite food:
Lasagne! *Q*
I like cheese and I also like hot food, pasta, meat and sauce.
Your favourite animal:
Ducky.
Beady eyes LOL.
Your favourite colour:
When I was little, I decided since I loved ducks and ducks were yellow, I had to like yellow.
Other colours include: pink, brown, white, black, red, purple.. rainbow.
Town where you were born:
Auburn Hospital :D
Town where you live now:
Westmead.
No, not the hospital.
Name of a past/current pet:
Kuma! I love this happy, hyper mongrel. :D
Past pets include: Ducks: Sarah and Daniel, Dogs: Puppy, Eddy, Uchi, Rabbit: Mochi
Name of a past love:
Figure it out yourself, if you're curious. It's not that hard if you've watched.. never mind. o3o
Your best friend's nickname:
OMFG CHESTICLES.
I named Esther 'Chesticles.'
It went from Esther to Chester to Chesty to Chesticles. [It occasionally jumps to Chemasticles.]
Your nickname:
OMFG RIZ.
Chesty named me 'Riz.'
It went from Liz to Riz. 'Nuff said, haha.
Your first name:
Elizabeth.
Your middle name:
Sexyfob.
Your last name:
Vo.
[Holy crap, poor kid!]
A bad habit of yours:
Procrastinationnnnnn.
Your first job:
Tutor.
[I called it choo-tar. Just like how I call Youtube you-choob.]
Grandmother's first name:
I.. don't know. So here's a fan-art picture of a game I recently finished playing. [Re:Alistair++]
Current/future/past college/university major:
Ooooh. Since I can't predict the future unless I play Monopoly with my bro, I'll put two options up.
Media Arts and Production combined with Law.
Visual Communication combined with International Studies.
I tag anybody who wants to procrastinate. :]
___
Highlight of the day:
"Have you ever wiped your ass, looked at the toilet paper and there was a cool pattern on it?"
Hope this destressed you. Disturbing you works well too. ;)
OH SHIT, BACK TO WORK.
- Run a Google search for each of the answers.
- Post an image of the first result.

It sucks that the first Google Images search for 18 is a picture of an ass. LOL.
A place you'd like to travel:
Veniceeeeeeeeee. I want my honeymoon there. ;3;
Your favourite place:

Bed! 8D
Your favourite object:

...Bed! 8D [ineedsleep.]
Your favourite food:

Lasagne! *Q*
I like cheese and I also like hot food, pasta, meat and sauce.
Your favourite animal:

Ducky.
Beady eyes LOL.
Your favourite colour:

When I was little, I decided since I loved ducks and ducks were yellow, I had to like yellow.
Other colours include: pink, brown, white, black, red, purple.. rainbow.
Town where you were born:

Auburn Hospital :D
Town where you live now:

Westmead.
No, not the hospital.
Name of a past/current pet:

Kuma! I love this happy, hyper mongrel. :D
Past pets include: Ducks: Sarah and Daniel, Dogs: Puppy, Eddy, Uchi, Rabbit: Mochi
Name of a past love:

Figure it out yourself, if you're curious. It's not that hard if you've watched.. never mind. o3o
Your best friend's nickname:

OMFG CHESTICLES.
I named Esther 'Chesticles.'
It went from Esther to Chester to Chesty to Chesticles. [It occasionally jumps to Chemasticles.]
Your nickname:

OMFG RIZ.
Chesty named me 'Riz.'
It went from Liz to Riz. 'Nuff said, haha.
Your first name:

Elizabeth.
Your middle name:

Sexyfob.
Your last name:

Vo.
[Holy crap, poor kid!]
A bad habit of yours:

Procrastinationnnnnn.
Your first job:

Tutor.
[I called it choo-tar. Just like how I call Youtube you-choob.]
Grandmother's first name:

I.. don't know. So here's a fan-art picture of a game I recently finished playing. [Re:Alistair++]
Current/future/past college/university major:
Ooooh. Since I can't predict the future unless I play Monopoly with my bro, I'll put two options up.

Media Arts and Production combined with Law.

Visual Communication combined with International Studies.
I tag anybody who wants to procrastinate. :]
___
Highlight of the day:
"Have you ever wiped your ass, looked at the toilet paper and there was a cool pattern on it?"
Hope this destressed you. Disturbing you works well too. ;)
OH SHIT, BACK TO WORK.

i like the fish picturee!
ReplyDeleteMe too! 8D
ReplyDeletePoggy, fill it outtt~