I'm talking to Chesty on the phone right now. :]
1hr 17mins so far~
I drew this the other day and while talking to Chesty I coloured it
[okay, I ended the conversation 'cause I'm eating now]:

__
Aside:
The anger that I bottled up a long time ago [in pathetic effort to accept your shortcomings] is startin' to seep outta the cracks.
Why do you expect so much respect outta me when you don't even expect the same from others, let alone give them that respect?
You fooled me with your 'prince'-like entrance.
So now, all I've left to say is: "Please sir, may you kindly leave the stage?"
This show's just about ended.
1hr 17mins so far~
I drew this the other day and while talking to Chesty I coloured it
[okay, I ended the conversation 'cause I'm eating now]:

- Drew with pacer on paper
- Take photo
- Edit levels on PS
- Colour!
__
Aside:
The anger that I bottled up a long time ago [in pathetic effort to accept your shortcomings] is startin' to seep outta the cracks.
Why do you expect so much respect outta me when you don't even expect the same from others, let alone give them that respect?
You fooled me with your 'prince'-like entrance.
So now, all I've left to say is: "Please sir, may you kindly leave the stage?"
This show's just about ended.

howw do you draw such straight liness =O mines so wobbly hehehe, and my sensor thing still doesnt workk =(
ReplyDeleteI actually coloured it all with mouse, haha. I drew the lines with my pacer. :]
ReplyDeleteUninstall drivers? Reinstall drivers? Plug tablet in before opening PS? Google it..? >__<