So yesterday was UMAT.
And after UMAT, I had take away with mum at Parra.
And after Parra I went home and slaved away at my computer doing a competition entry for Cityrail.
The objective was to decorate a 'mytrain' ticket.
Y'know, them train tickets.
So I scanned my sister's train ticket & got to work.
About 5 hours later I got up, stretched and gazed at my work with pride:

[Editted w/ugly watermarks just in case some lurker decides to claim it as their own.]
I do hope I win. :S
The winning prize is a 1-year travel pass for trains PLUS having your artwork framed & given to you PLUS getting your artwork blown up to 'mammoth' proportions and displayed in Central, I think.
Finalists will get their tickets displayed around city stations.
..I think I've improved A LOT since my last competition entry [for Dolly magazine, if anybody remembers.] :D
I'm happy that as my style grows, it is more 'shounen:' [yesihadtoputSqualo]

Rather than 'shoujo:'

Even though both styles are lovely in their own ways.
I just think shounen style is more dynamic and epic. Shoujo style is too sweet for me, haha.
Anyways, gotta go study for trials!
GOOD LUCK CHESTY, GO, GO, GO!
EDIT: OH FUCK, I DIDN'T INCLUDE MY ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER.
GOTTA CALL MS. EDITOR TOMORROW, OH FUCK.
And after UMAT, I had take away with mum at Parra.
And after Parra I went home and slaved away at my computer doing a competition entry for Cityrail.
The objective was to decorate a 'mytrain' ticket.
Y'know, them train tickets.
So I scanned my sister's train ticket & got to work.
About 5 hours later I got up, stretched and gazed at my work with pride:

[Editted w/ugly watermarks just in case some lurker decides to claim it as their own.]
I do hope I win. :S
The winning prize is a 1-year travel pass for trains PLUS having your artwork framed & given to you PLUS getting your artwork blown up to 'mammoth' proportions and displayed in Central, I think.
Finalists will get their tickets displayed around city stations.
..I think I've improved A LOT since my last competition entry [for Dolly magazine, if anybody remembers.] :D
I'm happy that as my style grows, it is more 'shounen:' [yesihadtoputSqualo]
Rather than 'shoujo:'
Even though both styles are lovely in their own ways.
I just think shounen style is more dynamic and epic. Shoujo style is too sweet for me, haha.
Anyways, gotta go study for trials!
GOOD LUCK CHESTY, GO, GO, GO!
EDIT: OH FUCK, I DIDN'T INCLUDE MY ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER.
GOTTA CALL MS. EDITOR TOMORROW, OH FUCK.

Wow! That train ticket looks so cool!! I hope you win too! =D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support, Yvonne! ;w; <333333
ReplyDelete