I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Cool Suff & Shit Stuff!

Cool stuff:
  • Saw my friends and their beautiful faces.
  • Talked to Sally PROPERLY FOR THE FREAKING OMGDKSFHAKYOUSILLYWOMAN. <3
  • Got a daruma~ His name is Bobby.
  • Texted Chesty while on the verge of sleep.
  • Drew me & Kat as unicornmen.
  • Ripped Squalo's VOOOIII off a YouTube clip.
  • & Used it as my alarm. Naturally.
  • Ate profiteroles.
  • Trouble by Nevershoutnever.
  • Bought two cheap commissions. (ONE FROM KANAPY & ONE FROM SENRI, OMG ;w; <3)
  • Got invited to Kriz's birthday party & I just about know EXACTLY what to get her. Yes, EXACTLY.
  • My mum & Ketul waved at each other. (When mum had been waving at John HAHA.)
  • Got a cool pencil that had been stolen from UMAT chicks by John.
  • Got a free movie pass from fake UMAT test.
  • UMAT's coming up. It seems kinda fun to me, actually. .__.?
  • Thinking my drawings have improved.
  • My bro is in Indonesia. He might bring home a fez for me.
  • My other bro got into some cool-sounding new Law course at UTS.
  • Did a colour personality test. (Whole heap of them here)
  • Discovered my Anime sterotype, hahawtf. Apparently I'm 'ANGRY GUY.' Wait, is this cool stuff or shit stuff?

Shit stuff:
  • ONEMANGA.COM IS CLOSING DOWN.
  • Meaning I'd have to RUSH & SAVE tonnes of chapters of series in one week.
  • Mary's birthday money is missing?! D:
  • Trials comin' up.
  • Dislike seeing those types of chicks who superficially treat guys SO MUCH better than girls, petpeeveeeee.
  • Food poisioning at a barbie.
  • FUCKING WISDOM TEETH AAAAAAH.
  • I have a rash on my elbow?
  • Nostalgia RUSHHH- wait, this is another grey area one.
  • SCHOOL ENDS FOREVER SOON OHNOESWHATAMIGONNADONOMORESCHOOL?!AHHHHHHNOTHAT'DMEANNOMORESEEINGCOOLPEOPLEAHHHHHHHHASKDFJHAJFHAKFDH;AKJHD;AHFA.

3 comments:

  1. I have a rash on my elbow too :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to you and Kat as unicornmen!
    Also, I think I know what fake UMAT test you did, 'cause my career's advisor keeps offering for me to sign up for it >>;
    Also, I have one wisdom tooth! Awesome 8D My bro is getting his ripped out :D
    I can't believe school is gonna end so soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got all 4 wisdom tooth cut cut! and i truthfully dont think ill miss school apart from seeing friends.

    ReplyDelete