THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AT 3AM:
I go super-giggly-hyper and my style takes a twist as I draw on paint with a mouse.
It's so fun to draw in that style~
AHAHA WTF.
Of course this one above was done first, before I calmed down enough to do clean lines.
Oh and if you want, gimme a full/half body photo- I'll draw you.
__
So I was looking through my email last night and found an email from Katie.
It contained a 8.43 minute French rap song called 'Ma Musique.'
It's bloody long and bloody hilarious.
It's 8.43 minutes of rap that sounds the same and I swear I heard 'yellow submarine' in there somewhere.
SKIP TO 2.35 & I SWEAR YOU'LL LAUGH.
"Wee, wee, YO! Weeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweewee-YO!"
(Yes, I know it's Oui, but.. :B)
I don't think the French language is meant for rapping, but ehhh, if it makes them happy..
__
Okay, so I went shopping the other day but I didn't get anything from my list.
I did get an official NHK Domo-kun backpack from JayJays for 35 bucks, though. :D
Something like this:

..Yes it was pricey, but I've been looking for this dude for 6 years.
Oh and I got Collons.
Bwaha, they really do resemble colons!
I'd give them a 5.5/10, though. It tastes like any other biscuit & strawberry snack.
..I should start studying.
I go super-giggly-hyper and my style takes a twist as I draw on paint with a mouse.It's so fun to draw in that style~
AHAHA WTF.Of course this one above was done first, before I calmed down enough to do clean lines.
Oh and if you want, gimme a full/half body photo- I'll draw you.
__
So I was looking through my email last night and found an email from Katie.
It contained a 8.43 minute French rap song called 'Ma Musique.'
It's bloody long and bloody hilarious.
It's 8.43 minutes of rap that sounds the same and I swear I heard 'yellow submarine' in there somewhere.
SKIP TO 2.35 & I SWEAR YOU'LL LAUGH.
"Wee, wee, YO! Weeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweewee-YO!"
(Yes, I know it's Oui, but.. :B)
I don't think the French language is meant for rapping, but ehhh, if it makes them happy..
__
Okay, so I went shopping the other day but I didn't get anything from my list.
I did get an official NHK Domo-kun backpack from JayJays for 35 bucks, though. :D
Something like this:

..Yes it was pricey, but I've been looking for this dude for 6 years.
Oh and I got Collons.
Bwaha, they really do resemble colons!I'd give them a 5.5/10, though. It tastes like any other biscuit & strawberry snack.
..I should start studying.

I saw a domo-kun cap going for 10 bucks at Jayjays but was way too small for my head ): Didn't know they had a backpack version. It's so cute <3
ReplyDelete