I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Outta Me!


The title is completely unrelated, haa~

Man, I haven't updated my blog for a while.

So.. I dug up random stuff from my computer. Once again. =w=b
Here's a little picture I drew for my sister's Med Camp 2010 (back in mid March) signing-fabric thing:
Look at all that alchy pouring onto his chest LOL. :D

Apparently the 'disco-superheroes-themed-night' was just a night full of alcohol and drunk future-doctors in various batman/superman outfits parading around. (;;>uo)b

Maybe teenagers do scare the living shit outta me..


Man, I should draw more with markers.. it's so fun!
__
I might go out and buy some tomorrow...
But it's just not the same drawing on paper.

But I'm so happy! SHOPPING!
Eeeeheeeehehe haven't gone out in months~
But I must work hard for the lovely days at UTS (WHICH IS RIGHT IN THE CITY, HEEE) to come!
Ohoho, the law building for UTS is basically next to Chinatown meaning TAKOYAKI EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT! 8D Oh, and easy accessibility.. But, TAKOYAKIIIIIII!
*Pumped up~* *0*

Parra shopping means I can get rid of at least three items off my wishlist:
  • Howl's Moving Castle DVD went on sale at JB HiFi (along with many other Ghibli titles). PERFECT TIMING! *v*b
  • eQuip earmuffs (don't know if I'll actually end up getting this;; )
  • and stripe gloves.


Oh by the way, I BOUGHT THE FREAKING RED DARUMAAA~
:D
Tony, Sylvie and I teamed up and got a daruma each so that we can qualify for the promotion that allows free shipping, yeah!

ASDHFGASHJ I WANNA GO TO THE CITYYYYYY.
CHESTYYY, LET'S GO CAPS MONDAY GAAAAH. ;A;

___

Oh! And don't you reckon 'Murphy' is an awesome name for a pug?!
I think I might name my future pug Murphy instead of Cino (cheee-noe).

MURPHY Surname Meaning & Origin:
A modern form of the ancient Irish name "O'Murchadha," which means "descendant of sea warrior," or "strong, superior" in Gaelic.

I'll probs post something about tomorrow, since shopping days rarely happen haha.

2 comments:

  1. Can I clean the pug's wrinkles with you in the future? 8D

    And dude, I have no idea if I can go out on Monday anymore. My rents are full pressuring me to study and study and study DDDDDx

    I want to see your daruma when it arrives :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YOU MAY. BAHAHA I REMEMBER TALKING TO YOU ABOUT THIS! Wasn't it with toothbrushes, too? 8D

    & Yeah, I'll put lotsa photos of Bobby when he comes. Haaa~

    ReplyDelete