I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

VOW & VOOOIIII!!

So I really need a haircut.
But I'm not gettin' one.
Not till I get into 'one of my top fives. Pref.' UTS Information&Media+Law.
No matter how many years that takes. \o/
I'm definitely gettin' there someday.
Definitely.


Just like how Squalo ain't getting a haircut 'till Xanxus is a Vongola boss, hurr. (Which is probs never.)
This bastard is awesome. <3


Oh & I love you, Chesty.

I suddenly like this song a lot:




Fuckin' toothache.


2 comments:

  1. You'll get into your UTS course, no doubt! :D My sis is happy that you like UTS, seeing as a lot of people seem to not like it 'cos it's got an ugly building. LOL. More people need to appreciate UTS - I'd totally go there if they had med :3 And then we'd be total uni buddies <3.

    I love you heaps bro~

    ReplyDelete
  2. liz =(
    are you okay?
    haven't heard from you in ages and you don't reply my texts either
    hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete