I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Monday, August 9, 2010

1 Year of blogging, 100 facts about me & trials break time, OH SHIT!

Hello all,
I am Liz and I am currently on my break from CRAMMING BELONGING ENGLISH AND SHIT for my Trial examinations coming up.

So.. I've been blogging for about a year and a day now. :D
Thanks to all who followed, visited and commented~ Also thanks to all those stealthy ninjas out there who stalk my blog.
I'm happy assuming you're somewhat interested in the completely random rambles I write for myself.

To celebrate, I shall write 100 random facts about myself:

  1. I can say the alphabet backwards.
  2. My favourite drinks are Solo, Fanta, Creaming Soda, Mason Rose and Apple juice.
  3. I love wearing red, white and blue.
  4. Or monochrome with a splash of colour.
  5. I've been drawing since mid 2006.
  6. But most times, half-assedly.
  7. I never used conditioner until late last year. Just a shampoo-conditioner mixture.
  8. I've gone to 4 primary schools.
  9. I think the colours pink, white and brown look good together.
  10. I used to absolutely love cute-punk style.
  11. I've never been kissed.
  12. On the lips.
  13. I am prone to catching illnesses off people.
  14. I LOVE RPG games.
  15. So much that I've turned myself and my friends into characters. [Mary=knight, Chesty=rogue, Riz=Gunner etc.]
  16. And I've even got comic ideas for them.
  17. I won all of the Easter colouring competitions I've entered in my second Primary School.
  18. I absolutely abhor and detest the sound of velcro straps.
  19. So much I hate putting my pink Vans on.
  20. I can get excited over a packet of new pencils.
  21. I follow about 340 people on deviantart.
  22. A little over 50 people follow me.
  23. I've wanted to learn the electric guitar for about 3 years already, just for fun.
  24. I became best friends with a wonderful girl due to a bus, our wonderful love for FIFA06 and Maplestory.
  25. I've spent money on pixels.
  26. I've spent a total of $68 paying people to draw for me.
  27. And I don't plan to stop anytime soon. \o/
  28. I admire Kiera Knightley.
  29. I want to live in Japan.
  30. When I was little, I used to play with ants.
  31. I had a bad habit of scooping a spoon of butter and just eating it.
  32. I spend 15 minutes brushing my teeth.
  33. When I throw all-nighters, I can soldier on until 10PM the next day.
  34. The longest I've gone without sleep is 40 hours.
  35. I've never liked Barbie.
  36. I've given up on real love for now. GDI.
  37. I think yellow clothing looks better on tanned people. Yet I still wear it.
  38. I've been called Sara, Jessica, Michelle, Toni, Dani, Nat, Iris.
  39. I plan to name my first son Isaac.
  40. I haven't thought about a daughter yet.
  41. I want to collect a scarf from every country that sells them, in the world.
  42. One day I want to draw my own comic.
  43. The first thing I wash in the shower is my right thigh.
  44. I enjoy walking around the house naked, when nobody's at home and the shutters are closed.
  45. I am quite superstitious.
  46. I often cramp up in my right foot.
  47. I love Le coq sportif.
  48. I honestly think this world is perfect.
  49. I love pugs and schnauzers and sausage dogs.
  50. I also like big dogs like Dobermans, Huskies and German Sheps.
  51. Ducks are my favourite animal.
  52. The majority of the items in my pencil case are blue.
  53. My favourite season is summer.
  54. I learnt the lyrics to Tong Hua for fun. Somehow that set off a trend for more Tong Hua-ers in my group, lol?
  55. I am sick of Tong Hua.
  56. I am lazy.
  57. I love Squalo and Dino from Reborn. Not SqualoxDino, no, not that crap.
  58. I seem to have a complex for blonde characters;;
  59. I plan to spend $50 in one go on merchandise soon.
  60. My favourite food is Italian, followed by Mum's and after is Friend's.
  61. I often can't eat too many sweet things.
  62. I can say random phrases in about 8 languages.
  63. The next language I aim to perfect is Japanese, followed by Italian, Spanish, Cantonese, German and French.
  64. I HAVE considered becoming a super-translator.
  65. Sometimes I can be too honest for my own good.
  66. I often have nothing to say to people.
  67. Some gay guys I've met are such sweet hearts.
  68. I've purposely distracted Career-Expo stand people to snag a free deck of cards.
  69. I plan to sell as an artist at SMASH!'11.
  70. I am Catholic, but I also believe in the beliefs of other religions.
  71. I can be the biggest hypocrite.
  72. I hate hypocrites.
  73. I've never studied for an English exam until Year 11. And still passed most times.
  74. I enjoy listening to soundtracks.
  75. My science assignment in Primary school was once eaten to pieces by roaches.
  76. I still use my fingers to count sometimes.
  77. I used to wish Pokemon were real. Wait no, I still do.
  78. I've gotten a tooth ripped out without anesthetics.
  79. I have sleep talked with my sleep talking brother.
  80. I am very slow at noticing when a guy likes me. Very.
  81. I don't really get why they like me.
  82. I can sometimes come off as sounding incredibly pretentious.
  83. I've never broken a bone.
  84. I was a C-section baby.
  85. I'll be honest. Yes, looks do matter.
  86. I LOVE CAPS LOCK.
  87. I've been in bed with a non-family member of the opposite sex.
  88. I'm a virgin.
  89. My creative writing pieces for school never have a happy ending. Unless it is required.
  90. I enjoy video-editting.
  91. It's pretty damn easy to use me.
  92. I like to sniff things.
  93. This year I've been feeling like an old lady.
  94. I wanna go on a road trip with friends.
  95. I wanna go to Mexico with Chesticles.
  96. I have quite good luck at gambling.
  97. I used to be ASIAN PRIDE. Pah. All races are equal. \o/
  98. My hair is basically unintentionally different every day.
  99. UHU glue smells like coconuts. I love UHU glue.
  100. Break ended ages ago.
_

Oh & hooray for Mangastream for picking up Reborn!
(Too bad they picked it up right when it seems like Dino & Squalo aren't gonna appear for a while;; But HOORAY NONETHELESS!)

XANXUS and Squalo, LOL:

Creds to RollerDog.deviantart.com.


8 comments:

  1. bahahah LIZ!
    i've won colouring competitions in my school for book week LOL S:
    annnd
    how can you be sick of tonghuaaa ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST AM, LOL. I CRINGE WHEN I HEAR ITTTT. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you did~ :D
    Was catching up on your blog posts and read through yours, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Ken
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, YOU shoulda came to smash. Sacrificing one day for an anime/manga convention is totes fine :D
    I like your - 9, 30, 44, 50, 69, 85 and 99!
    Wow that was one long list!

    TAKE CARE <3
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a natural baby birth with absolutely no anaesthetic =) and I want to name my kids Joshua, John or James. (Their all books in the bible haha) and i like the letter "j"
    And I like the smell of UHU glue too. I used to by them just cause they smell good and cause i liked the purple ones but now im cheap.
    And I still use my fingers to count hahaha, so much for 4unit maths == (infact in the bio prac i counted wrong and lost a mark already).

    ReplyDelete
  6. your post was really interesting to read! and i haven't seen you in what seems like 49238days! where have you been?? oh and i agree with sylvie tong hua is an awesome song!!
    i was a natural birth!
    i always found that the purple UHU glues aren't as good as the normal ones, maybe that is just me
    and I WANT TO NAME MY SON ADRIAN OR AIDAN!! =D and i dont know what to name it if it was a girl though..
    and ROFLMAO at 43!!
    good luck for exams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry- Ah, thanks! :D I'll try my best to go next year! <3

    Poggy- Hahaha, I used to like J names too, but Isaac is such a asdfsakjdhak cool name. =w= Mum never let me buy UHUs, I think she was a fan of Bostick, LOL.

    Mary- Gahaha, thanks dude. :D I've been here and there, too tired to stay back to chill with y'guys after tests. I just rush home 'cause I'm cool like that. \o/ Ahh Adrian/Aidan aren't my type of names, but they're still nice. You should totally name your daughter Liz. GL to you too. <3

    ReplyDelete