So much for 'see ya in two weeks,' right? =w=
So I was browsing on the internets and watched a video of somebody in a Pikachu suit.
It was like a pajama thingo.
I remember it being called 'nigurumi' but when I Googled it, it was actually 'kigurumi.' :D
They were being sold on a Japanese website for prices ranging between $55 USD to $75USD, I think.
So I ebay'd them for a possible cheaper alternative.
AND SAW THIS. OMG, WANT:
I love tigers! [If there was a ducky one, I'd totally buy it.]
And OH SHIT, the stripes are so cute and its got a grumpy face asdljdgljfadlajhlasfda.
Ebay, $50 for item, $30 for international shipping.
I can totally see myself in it nomming Sylvie, who's in a cat kigurumi.
Or being a bro with Chesticles with me in the white tiger kigurumi and her in the orange tiger kigurumi.
GUYS, LET'S ALL GET ONE AND CHILL AROUND THE CITY, SOMEDAY TOGETHER.
Which reminds me, Poggy and I were gonna make cow suits outta some abandoned shinigami cosplay material we bought a few years ago. :D
Poggy: What are we gonna do with the materials, then?
Liz: Umm... I dunno, cow suits?
Poggy: Really?
Liz: YEAH. 8D
_
I was looking a various things *coughSqualoKHRmerchandisecough* and saw this ring being sold for $10.

I remember it being sold for probs $90 a few years back.
It's a Death the Kid from Soul Eater Skull ring.
The funny thing is, I still remember OMG-ing about it to Chesticles a couple years back, going:
"SHIT, IF SOMEBODY PROPOSED TO ME WITH THIS RING, I'D TOTALLY MARRY THEM! *0*"
Um. I wasn't being serious. ^^;
But daaaaaamn, I'd LOVE to have it.
_
So guys.. We still kris kringling? 'Cause I've totally got a list to the left. 8D
GOOD LUCK, GIRRA!
It was like a pajama thingo.
I remember it being called 'nigurumi' but when I Googled it, it was actually 'kigurumi.' :D
They were being sold on a Japanese website for prices ranging between $55 USD to $75USD, I think.
So I ebay'd them for a possible cheaper alternative.
AND SAW THIS. OMG, WANT:
I love tigers! [If there was a ducky one, I'd totally buy it.]And OH SHIT, the stripes are so cute and its got a grumpy face asdljdgljfadlajhlasfda.
Ebay, $50 for item, $30 for international shipping.
I can totally see myself in it nomming Sylvie, who's in a cat kigurumi.Or being a bro with Chesticles with me in the white tiger kigurumi and her in the orange tiger kigurumi.
GUYS, LET'S ALL GET ONE AND CHILL AROUND THE CITY, SOMEDAY TOGETHER.Which reminds me, Poggy and I were gonna make cow suits outta some abandoned shinigami cosplay material we bought a few years ago. :D
Poggy: What are we gonna do with the materials, then?
Liz: Umm... I dunno, cow suits?
Poggy: Really?
Liz: YEAH. 8D
_
I was looking a various things *coughSqualoKHRmerchandisecough* and saw this ring being sold for $10.

I remember it being sold for probs $90 a few years back.
It's a Death the Kid from Soul Eater Skull ring.
The funny thing is, I still remember OMG-ing about it to Chesticles a couple years back, going:
"SHIT, IF SOMEBODY PROPOSED TO ME WITH THIS RING, I'D TOTALLY MARRY THEM! *0*"
Um. I wasn't being serious. ^^;
But daaaaaamn, I'd LOVE to have it.
_
So guys.. We still kris kringling? 'Cause I've totally got a list to the left. 8D
GOOD LUCK, GIRRA!

LOL LIZ
ReplyDeletei saw a chicken one i totally wanted too!
the.. pajama thing that is
when i was looking for muckup ^^;;
it feels so far away//
GOODLUCK LIZ
One of the Pathways chicks has a yellow bear kirugummy in my school. Haha, they look snug.
ReplyDeleteLOL those are awesome. I found a store here might deliver to the US: http://www.animalcostumesshop.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Kat! <333
ReplyDeleteMAN, I'M THINKING.. I WOULDN'T MIND SWAPPING OVER TO ANIMAL COSTUMES FOR MUCK UP. Seems A LOT more convenient and easier than Alice, but I gotta ask the rest of the group for their opinion.
I can cosplay Peter for SMASH!'11 since I've decided that I'M DEFINITELY GOING to sell shit as an artist. :D
Chesterrrrrr~ <3 LOL KIRUGUMMY. Yeah, it looks really nice & warm.. I wouldn't mind wearing it around my house during this season, haha. \o/