I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Girraween Muck Up Day 2010

Dahaha, this is overdue.
Last Wednesday was Girraween Muck Up Day. :D
I came as a spin-off, humanoid version of the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

[Myself as the White Rabbit]

[Me as the white rabbit, Sylvie as the Ace of Hearts.]

I wore RED contacts which made everybody go WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH +
  • SHIT or,
  • COOL or,
  • HOLYFUCK or,
  • How did you do that?
That was the first time I've ever worn contacts, so I was quite surprised that I managed to get them in in under 10 minutes. Go me~
[How ever the left one made my eye go red, wait no, it made the white part of my eye go red so Sylvie told me to take it out and wash them again. Love ya, Kat.]
[White Rabbit and Jen as Little Red riding hood. [LOL I WROTE 'HOOT.']]
I think you can see my red eyes more clearer in this photo. :D

[Me and Ajmain as a doctor.]
Here's my full outfit. It's not as intricate as some of the others I've seen, but getting that thick tartan shirt was a pain in the ass.

[Timon as Wally and I]

[Andrew as Wally and I]
It was so funny, he kept photo bombing everybody 'cause that what Wally does, I guess.
[Group photo! Me as White Rabbit, Sally as Ace of Diamonds, Poggy as Ace of Clubs, Sylvie as Ace of Hearts, Mary as Ace of Spades, Scarlut as Queen of Hearts and Katie as Cheshire Cat.]

It was funny that we were the Alice-less Alice in Wonderland Group due to certain circumstances that shall be left unstated.

[Sunny as Terrorist, Tarun as Terrorist and Ketul (?) as Terrorist]
One of my definite favourites, these guys are freaking awesomely badass!

[Irena as .. something]
One of my personal favourites; I really think Irena suits this kind of clothing.
Looks great on her.

[Me and Nancy as a Roman]
Had to include this one! Nancy looks so cute. ;w;

[Obil as Mario and Amrit as Luigi.]
I LOVE THIS ONE SOO MUCH! I'm really happy that after telling Nivi that Amrit looks like Luigi and Obil looks like Mario, the whole grade urged them to dress up as these dudes! Creds go mainly to Chester for telling me back in '06.


[Kriz as Sailor Moon]
Chehehehe, even if she aint blonde, she's cuteeee~

[Matt as an Invisible Man, Farmer Joe as Farmer Joe and Rob as Invisible Man.]
These suits were awesome! And Farmer Joe is the best. :D

[Stefan as a Monk and Thomas as a Baby.]
My favourite shot! Dahaha, pedoo.

There were tonnesssss more photos in my folder, but I CBB uploading them tonight, haha.
They're all on my facebook, though.

Have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. You should wear that to Smash next year lmao
    I think your friend Irena went as that lady from "the Adam's Family"
    hums the theme song*
    *dum dum dum dum, clicks fingers*

    Anyway, looks like you had fun. I miss school :/
    <3 Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, maybe, maybe~
    Hmm.. OHH! Thanks for pointing it out! :D <3

    ReplyDelete