I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Monday, August 30, 2010

LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

'Cause Sylvie's so influential.

Day 1 — Your Best Friend


Dear BEST FRIEND,
LOL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAN.
SO MUCH I'M CRAVING PEPPER LUNCH.

I remember the first time we talked to each other was on the Seven Hills Bus.
I thought you were a really funny person. And honestly, I thought the fact that you owned a new, shiny iPod was awesome. In fact, I felt pretty damn awesome listening to 'Numb' by Linkin Park on your iPod.
The Korean Soccer theme song as well as FIFA06 as well as sweaty bus rides. Ohh yeaaah.
I found your curly hair hilarious. I don't think I've ever told you that.

Even though it wasn't an instant *click-BEST FRIENDS* thing, I knew from the start that we'd be pretty damn close 'cause we loved giving shit to people we adore. Now look where we are~ *Laughs.*

Dahaha, I still remember the time when we gave so much shit to Sally she barred us for a lesson. Then you flunked down a class. Then I flunked down a couple of thousand ranks. Remember our text book roster? Sally was week A and B, I was week C and you were week D?

Then there were the Dark Ages. Ugh, I don't think I can forget that there was one. Even if I don't remember half the shit that happened. I just can't express in words how thankful I am for you being there for the childish, SUPER NOOB me during that time. Thanks for listening to all that obsessive shit that I pulled outta my ass even until 3 to 4AM. Sorry for not (even half the time) doing the same for you. Sorry for not taking in all that good advice. Sorry for never really caring about anything but myself. Guess I really was some crazy self-centered brat.

On a more brighter note; Maple Story.
I just.. I can't really.. Well.. All right. One word: LOL.
Sorry for pullin' that shit in Maple too. But forgetting about that crap, I just feel like Maple was THE point where our uhh.. level of friendship exponentially increased? LOLSHUTUPIWASJUSTDRAWINGe^xGRAPHS. And every time I think of Maple, I think of how much fun we had giving shit to Sally there. Then how guilty we felt afterwards. (Only when she snapped at us.) I gotta admit, without Sally maybe we wouldn't have become good friends so so quickly? But Sally wasn't the only one we gave shit to, aye?
So.. I heard you were L: SEXY NXED ORBIS?

P.E lessons were always fun with you, dude. Especially when it was raining.
You and me.. we took dodgeball to a whole new level.
Which resulted in my first time flying.
And some bruises and cuts.
But some bloody good memories.

Year Ten camp.
Feel Good INC. sure worked as THE song THAAT morning, right?
I barely remember anything we talked about that night.
I just remember having one hell of a good time, and I guess that's what matters most.
Wait, no, I remember us coming up with sexual innuendos. I guess that's... kinda... important?;;
Going outside laaaate at night and seeing a shooting star with you.
It was either a shooting star or a falling star.
Well, whatever it was, we thought it was bloody hilarious.
& Oh, guess what? I still remember it:
Omma dwegi bigawaaaso, andwe daggo gul, gul, gul.

The start of our senior years was the start of The Great Rescue Plan. Seriously, we all tried our best to bring you back here and I know for you that you know that. I guess it was something faaar outta my control. I do, however, remember jigging Physics just for your phone call. I told the teacher I was expecting a call from the parent of my really close friend who was rushed into hospital. Gwehehe.

Ugh, why does this always happen?
I plan to make everything 'short' and 'sweet' but then end up writing an essay.

Better 'sum it up' here or I'll be typing all night.
And I'll run outta things to say when I'm saying the speech at your 21st birthday party.

Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Sorry for the past, the present and the future.
I know I've let you down many times. I wish I could've been as good to you as you were to me.
There are almost too many things I regret saying and doing.
But well, I'm so happy that we can PUT THEM BEHIND US.
You are really cool.
That's why..

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you for the past, the present and the future.
I'll always treasure the times we had shared.
The number of times that we'll meet in the upcoming years might be lesser and lesser. Or more and more. Nobody knows.
But one thing I know for sure is that...
I love you so much.
You are one of the biggest things that make me who I am today.

I can crack a joke about your height right now, but I'll refrain myself.

-RIZ.
___


Day 2 — Your Crush

Day 3 — Your parents

Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)

Day 5 — Your dreams

Day 6 — A stranger

Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you

Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from

Day 15 — The person you miss the most

Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country

Day 17 — Someone from your childhood

Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be

Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad

Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest

Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression

Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to

Day 23 — The last person you hugged

Day 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory

Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times

Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to

Day 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day

Day 28 — Someone that changed your life

Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to

Day 30 — Your reflection in the mirror





1 comment:

  1. WHOA. AS SOON AS I CHECK YOUR BLOG, I SEE THIS.

    Ok, bro you make me wanna cry D: First off, you've been a fantastic friend to me! You've been there for me when I needed you and I'm happy that I was able to do the same :D

    I totally miss FIFA06 and the weird tropical-sounding Korean song that's attached to all my old memories. And LOL at our old Maple days.

    My only memory of P.E. is of those weird sash-thingies that you decided to call "shui". Ah, that game was lots of fun :D

    (And LOL, still remembering the attempts to go back to Girra. I ended up in Fortie because I was trying to follow you [and 'cause my mum harbours some deep hatred for Girra] but we ended up getting separated anyway D:)

    I miss seeing you everyday at school, but hey, hopefully in the future (i.e. when we are in uni) we'll be able to see each other heaps :3

    ReplyDelete