Um.
I might be gettin' glasses for every-now-and-then temporary studying support.
I can see just about perfectly fine, but the optometrist said:
"Wearing glasses when you really need to concentrate, like around exam time, would mean your eyes are less strained."
LOL WTF, ME WITH GLASSES?
That is all.
_
Day One is over! Fight, fight, Girra!
_
Okay, what is this, I'm getting lectured bye.
_
OH YEAH.
The optometrist dude at one point in the test had to stare right into my eye.
So he took out his eye light thingymabob, aimed it at my eye and SUDDENLY ASFAKHFSHAJSDA HIS FACE WAS LIKE 3MM AWAY FROM MY FACE I FELT SO AWKWARD AND I COULD FEEL HIS BREATH ON MY NECK GWAAAAH.
That is really all.
I might be gettin' glasses for every-now-and-then temporary studying support.
I can see just about perfectly fine, but the optometrist said:
"Wearing glasses when you really need to concentrate, like around exam time, would mean your eyes are less strained."
LOL WTF, ME WITH GLASSES?
That is all.
_
Day One is over! Fight, fight, Girra!
_
Okay, what is this, I'm getting lectured bye.
_
OH YEAH.
The optometrist dude at one point in the test had to stare right into my eye.
So he took out his eye light thingymabob, aimed it at my eye and SUDDENLY ASFAKHFSHAJSDA HIS FACE WAS LIKE 3MM AWAY FROM MY FACE I FELT SO AWKWARD AND I COULD FEEL HIS BREATH ON MY NECK GWAAAAH.
That is really all.

No comments:
Post a Comment