OH YEAH GUYS, SIMS 2 OFFICIAL 'DOUBLE DELUXE GAME' UP FOR FREE DOWNLOAD FROM ELECTRONIC ARTS WEBSITE.
[Go to eastore.ea.com, add 'The Sims2 Double Deluxe to your cart, proceed to checkout and buy it for $0. Make an account etc., download the EA Games downloader and goooo~]
Just putting it out there for anybody interested~
_
Guess who now has room for a 500 page SMS? :D
*Stares eagerly at Mary 'cause if she could send me a 6 page message, she could certainly send me a 500 page one.*
I went DELETE, DELETE, DELETE on my phone like Mikami Teru in his Deathnote.
And now all stupid memories are goneee~
If ya know what I'm sayin'.
__
Was thinking about the stuff that I've collected from when I was little till now.
Rubber Ducks: Influenced by Ernie from Sesame Street. Mum thinks Ernie started my obsession with ducks. 
Freddo wrappers/ Wrappers of anything that had a cute picture: After finding out how recycling and the dump works, I couldn't bear to let these guys have such a sad fate. So I hoarded them and Mum secretly chucked them out when I wasn't looking. Not that I really noticed. 
Bottle caps: I think this was influenced by James from Pokemon, that bastard. 
Happy Meal Toys in general: Mum and I used to go to Mc Donalds a lot when I was 3-4. She and I made friends with the boys and girls who worked there. I still remember the first time I finished a Fillet O' Fish all by myself. I was quite proud. 
Rocks: This started in Kindergarten when I discovered interesting rocks at school. Mum chucked them all in the garden, told me they'd be happier there and I eventually forgot about all of them. 
Rubber squeaky toys: I ACTUALLY HAVE THIS GUY. Mum and Dad noticed that I had some sorta allergy with fluffy toys when I was young (I think it was the dust they collected in their fur) so.. they resorted to rubber toys. [Squaloooo.]
Pokemon Cards: This happened in about 1999 (damn, that seems so long ago). There was this 'Pokemon Park' convention and Mum & Dad took the whole family there. There was a limited edition collectors Pikachu Around the World set that Mum bought for me. I later won another set for imitating a Pokemon at Parra Westfield during a 'Pokemon Show' the following year. 
Ferrero Rocher Wrappers: I don't know, it just happened. I just found the wrappers insanely appealing. 
Kinder Surprise Toys: This obsession came and went. I remember getting my share of good and crap toys from Kinder Surprise. Good being this mini soccer game thing and crap being a blue alien chucking a shit on the toilet. Then I started loving them again in Year 10, especially when Chesticles and I went to Woolies after our fail-study session and bought some.
Manga: I got influenced by Poggy's huge collection of manga and wanted my own sets. It all started in 2006 with me buying my first manga at Animania'06 for $10. [WHICH REMINDS ME, SHIT, I STILL GOTTA PAY FOR ICHIGO MASHIMARO. OH GOOD, THEY'RE STILL AWAITING MY PAYMENT.]
I recommend this series to all who enjoy comedy-romance with a dash of delinquents. Happy Meal 'The Dog' Toys: Oh Happymeal & it's tendency to make you wanna collect them all. I think this was Year 7. I travelled from Plumpton to Mt. Druitt to Blacktown to Parramatta to Town Hall collecting these dudes.
Asian Pens and Rubbers: At one point in high school, I got addicted to buying crap like this:

Dust : Okay, I have to admit: I DO NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING IN YEAR 9. I honestly try to remember, and have come to the conclusion that for the whole of Year 9, I just sat there and collected dust.
Scarves: I think this started in Year 5/6 when I just happened to like scarves A LOT. It skyrocketted in Year 8 when I fell in love with Pairo's work. 
Postcards: From friends on their holidays. They would often arrive only days before they came back home. 
Headphones: Sexy headphones. This collection is quite expensive. I WANT WESC ALPHORNS! ;A; 
__
Oh and I woke up at 3AM for some strange reason this morning.
I couldn't get back to sleep OR study so I hopped on the 'puter & decided to play around with a Maple Simulator for a few hours.
Which resulted in me making Maple characters of my OCs, GDI.
Yes there are a lot of them, but the majority of them are side characters.
If you've seen my recent doodles at school, you might recognise three.
[Scarf girl, wooosh~ hair guy and side fringe gun dude. Except wooosh~ hair guy doesn't really have wooosh~ hair. His hair is more like.. Switzerland from Hetalia.]
I'm actually considering getting a similar cut & dying it. Tee hee, I love Vash Zwingli~

And obviously Maple doesn't accommodate for all of the clothings that I pooped out, so I tried getting them as accurate as possible. Damn, some of them look generic.
I'll introduce all of them in a separate post later.
I do plan to make a comic involving them someday, but only when I quit failing at anatomy, perspective, colouring and dynamic poses.
The story's about uhh.. typical.. government & independent orgs, merchants, body guards, pirates and friendship. Yeaaaaah.
[It's not as bad as it sounds, I promise LOL.]
So for now, just bear with my doodles of my OCs in situations. =w=
_
I can't wait until HSC is over. Then Chesticles and I and Poggy are gonna chuck a celebratory all-nighter on Maple.
[STILL UP FERRIT, GUYS? DON'T MAKE ME BE THE ONLY ONE EXCITED FOR IT, LMAO ;m;]
_
Oh & I think today is onemanga.com's LAST DAY. NOOOOOO. ;A;
[Go to eastore.ea.com, add 'The Sims2 Double Deluxe to your cart, proceed to checkout and buy it for $0. Make an account etc., download the EA Games downloader and goooo~]
Just putting it out there for anybody interested~
_
Guess who now has room for a 500 page SMS? :D
*Stares eagerly at Mary 'cause if she could send me a 6 page message, she could certainly send me a 500 page one.*
I went DELETE, DELETE, DELETE on my phone like Mikami Teru in his Deathnote.
And now all stupid memories are goneee~
If ya know what I'm sayin'.
__
Was thinking about the stuff that I've collected from when I was little till now.









I recommend this series to all who enjoy comedy-romance with a dash of delinquents.






Oh and I woke up at 3AM for some strange reason this morning.
I couldn't get back to sleep OR study so I hopped on the 'puter & decided to play around with a Maple Simulator for a few hours.
Which resulted in me making Maple characters of my OCs, GDI.
Yes there are a lot of them, but the majority of them are side characters.If you've seen my recent doodles at school, you might recognise three.
[Scarf girl, wooosh~ hair guy and side fringe gun dude. Except wooosh~ hair guy doesn't really have wooosh~ hair. His hair is more like.. Switzerland from Hetalia.]
I'm actually considering getting a similar cut & dying it. Tee hee, I love Vash Zwingli~

And obviously Maple doesn't accommodate for all of the clothings that I pooped out, so I tried getting them as accurate as possible. Damn, some of them look generic.
I'll introduce all of them in a separate post later.
I do plan to make a comic involving them someday, but only when I quit failing at anatomy, perspective, colouring and dynamic poses.
The story's about uhh.. typical.. government & independent orgs, merchants, body guards, pirates and friendship. Yeaaaaah.
[It's not as bad as it sounds, I promise LOL.]
So for now, just bear with my doodles of my OCs in situations. =w=
_
I can't wait until HSC is over. Then Chesticles and I and Poggy are gonna chuck a celebratory all-nighter on Maple.
[STILL UP FERRIT, GUYS? DON'T MAKE ME BE THE ONLY ONE EXCITED FOR IT, LMAO ;m;]
_
Oh & I think today is onemanga.com's LAST DAY. NOOOOOO. ;A;

I WANT TOO =)! exceppttt i might have forgotten pw etc.. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI think you still have a black cat manga haha!And I dont remember when i stopped collecting manga but it was when i became a miser like agess agoo.
Btw, what pokemon did you imitate?
... ohmygod. You're not serious ?!
ReplyDeleteAt the end of the HSC, you're going to spend all night on a computer ?! D;
Ehh, maybe not right at the end, but y'know.. 8D;;
ReplyDeleteI think I might be too dead at the very end of HSC.