I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

[PICTURE!SPAM] How to not care for your baby!

General net browsing again.
Had a good laugh with these pictures, so I thought I should share~
I'm also not in the mood for typing much, just feel like looking at pictures. :D;;
_
28 Things you should not do with your baby.


^ I have an overwhelming urge to do this to annoying Year Seven kids. Oh and Sylvie. :D




^ This is how I play with my dog.






^ MEGA LOL, AHAHA.


^ Is that PORN on the screen?

^ I think I fell apart at this point. T-THE BABY IS SMILING..





^ I think the dude who'd sit for food would be more entertaining than the woman.







I think 'Making Baby Smile' is my favourite. :D

_
Also, Fall Anime 2010 list is out!
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7356/1281465359477.jpg

Will definitely be following:
  • Bakuman: I've been following the manga for a couple of years. About time it got an anime. :D
  • Hakuouki 2: Enjoyed the first season.
  • Starry Sky: Bishieee. ;3;
Will consider following:
  • Deadman Wonderland: Seems interesting
  • Togainu no Chi: Remember somebody saying good things about it.
  • Yozakura Quartet ~Hoshi no Umi~: My art style was influenced by the artist. Although the first series was a little disappointing..
Will consider checking out:
  • Yosuga no Sora: Slice-of-life-ish? Hope it's not a harem in disguise.
  • Shinrei Tantei Yakumo: Have never heard of this, but it seems cool.
  • Goulart Knights: LOL, RPG TYPE ANIME.
...BUT I STILL NEED TO CATCH UP ON MY SUMMER TITLES. ;A;
_

Good luck, Girra!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA
    i love your posts
    they help me take a nice break away from 'studying' *coughs*
    and and i hope to see you next friday!! =D btw we are changing it to some place in parra, i will let you guys know through email/text
    all the best
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please dont pick me up by my head -_________-"

    ReplyDelete