I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

OH, I GIVE UP!

I CBF DOING THAT LETTER MEME STUFF ANYMORE, SORRY.
Can't keep up. ;w;

Today's another ramble, don't mind me.

Expect crappy posts until November 10. (END OF HSC, YESS.)
_


There's got to be a nice guy out there,
Who had wasted three years of his life, obsessed with one girl.
Only to have his heart shattered due to his stupidity.
Three times.

And after/during that, he probably 'liked' a few other girls here and there,
In effort to forget that girl.
It didn't work,
Seeing as he went back to that one girl.
(After accidentally scaring away the others.)
And she pushed him away for the final time,
With a lie.
Well, at least he gave his all.

The following year.
Boy meets girl.
I bet there was some fabulous chemistry there.
Too bad she was a vain slut.
A slut who hated sluts.
A hypocrite slut.

Despite his efforts to 'accept people the way they are,'
She was truly just a hypocrite slut.

So he, defeated, stupidly sat down on the sidelines.
And retired from the dance.
Watching others played seemed enough as source of entertainment and amusement.
For now.

Hands reached out in his direction.
Uninterested, he ignored them.
They just didn't sparkle in that sorta way.

He's waiting for a hand.
One that sparkles in a million different colours.
Or at least the seven of the rainbow.
For now.

Silly boy.

_

To all who somehow made it down here:
Have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. i liked the story of the nice guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about somebody I know too well. :D
    As well as heavy referencing from various books and poems. That's why it turned all sparkly in the end.

    ReplyDelete