LOL ASJDGA THIS 30 DAYS THING ALREADY BROKE.
I'm writing this reference thing for high school right now.
I can't believe they want us to write a description of ourselves.. This is so awkward.
I don't think I can write one without feeling like I'm trying to advertise myself. OTLLL
I think I'll get Ms. Thomas to put in some words for me. :D
And what do I write in the Conclusion box?! WHAT IS THERE TO CONCLUDE?!
_
Dear My Crush,
Your hair is amazing, how do you do it?
I also like your nose. I want to bite it.
-Liz.
I'm writing this reference thing for high school right now.
I can't believe they want us to write a description of ourselves.. This is so awkward.
I don't think I can write one without feeling like I'm trying to advertise myself. OTLLL
I think I'll get Ms. Thomas to put in some words for me. :D
And what do I write in the Conclusion box?! WHAT IS THERE TO CONCLUDE?!
_
Dear My Crush,
Your hair is amazing, how do you do it?
I also like your nose. I want to bite it.
-Liz.

No comments:
Post a Comment