I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

20-something days left!

Eeeh, I don't like it when I'm texting and my mum's like who are you texting and I'm like a friend and she's like yeah who and I'm like Sylvie and she's like oh k.

LOL.. THANKS FOR BEING MY SCAPEGOAT, TWIN;;
__

I'm pretty happy. \o/
But at the same time, I'm pretty paranoid and over thinking the small stuff.
Going, "Why is this suddenly happening, I haven't done anything to receive such good treatment.."

Which made me feel weird.
'Cause am I thaat used to 'expecting to be treated well only after treating others well?'

Must stay natural, must stay natural.
Must not go into hyper-mode.
If I do, I'm gonna be so ASJDAGSDJDAAAAAAAAAAA with myself.


2 comments:

  1. GOSHHHH
    My mom is super nosy too! It's always "your boyfriend????"

    Stay cool ~
    cute drawing btw xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOL okay
    scapegoat? i dont mind.
    and..
    THATS EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL LIKE!!? i swear, my parents and stuff and other people have been sooo nice to me tis weird /:

    ReplyDelete