Just posting this here so I never lose it.
There's something wrong with itttt.
I think it's the thighs and the face, haha.
Oh well, it was anatomy practice until I coloured everything black.

Naoto Fuyumine is from DOGS: Bullets & Carnage by Miwa Shirow.
Why does everything seem a tad easier to draw these days? I used to have huge problems with anatomy what is this.
I like "Gotta go fast" better. (Previous post.)
_____
On another note, I barely check my dashboard for new Blogger posts these days, sorry!
Will catch up on everyone's everything after November-fucking-Tenth.
I'm looking forward to reading your bits and pieces. c:
___
Okay, off to hardcore study till the sun rises! /o/
There's something wrong with itttt.
I think it's the thighs and the face, haha.
Oh well, it was anatomy practice until I coloured everything black.

Naoto Fuyumine is from DOGS: Bullets & Carnage by Miwa Shirow.
Why does everything seem a tad easier to draw these days? I used to have huge problems with anatomy what is this.
I like "Gotta go fast" better. (Previous post.)
_____
On another note, I barely check my dashboard for new Blogger posts these days, sorry!
Will catch up on everyone's everything after November-fucking-Tenth.
I'm looking forward to reading your bits and pieces. c:
___
Okay, off to hardcore study till the sun rises! /o/

No comments:
Post a Comment