I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More icons!



I think I'm getting a little better at pixel art~

I editted mine and Sylvie's icons, gave them costumes etc.
I think they're looking pretty spiffy now. :D
(Sorry Poggy, Hong; I shall give your icons costume sets a little later.)

This is my icon holding two Ingram M-11s as a 'Watermelon Soldier:'
It's very much influenced by Badou from DOGS in Chapter 14.


(Badou; bottom panel, left.
Favourite page in the whole manga; Badou & Heine look so happy LOL.)


This is Twin's icon holding a syringe full of love.
She's my 'Strawberry Medic:'


And then Twin was like, (exact quote):
"WE SHOULD DO COSAIR AND STUFF"
and I was like (exact quote):
"Yeaaaaah, I'll be onto the pirate/sexy-olden-day-military-uniform versions after fruit army. 'Cause they're a tad trickier. \o/"

Our love for "COSAIR AND STUFF" comes from this Hetalia picture I sent her:
which can be found here: http://fav.me/d2xi72p
We found it pretty sexy.

Twin was like (almost exact quote):
"OMG I LIKE ENGLAND (left)"
and I was like (almost exact quote):
"I LIKE FRAAAAANCEEEE! (right) ;w;"

Thus, here is my icon as a red version of France's corsair costume:


And Sylvie's icon as a more bluish version of England's pirate costume:


I would normally change my icon RIGHT NOW on dA, but in support of Spirit Day which aims to stand up to bullying against gays/bis/les ...
I've decided to keep my pixel icon purpled for a week from last Thursday.

(I'm not gay/bi/les, by the way, LOL. Neither am I in denial, LMFAO. )

I just think discrimination against people primarily due to their sexual preference is just.. OTL.

However, I have no objection against kicking those horrid, annoying, bitchy, back-stabbing gays. Not because they're gay, but 'cause they're horrid, annoying, bitchy, back-stabbing PEOPLE.

Anyways, gotta wait till Thursday to change my icon to a sexier version.
...I've been trying to improve my self-control, LOL;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment