I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moles and a Skeleton Dog!

So I can't get back to sleep after being woken up by the sound of Mum & sis getting ready to leave home + my bro's alarm from the adjacent room.

Aaaand I decided to look up the meaning of my face moles HAHA.

It's pretty interesting stuff although some of the sources say something about my two little moles meaning things to do with lust, sex, GREAT sensuality, gluttony, generosity & 'trend to the decoration'
whilst the other source
(older)
says that one mole means I have lack of self discipline in sexual conduct and the other means I will have trouble in my affections.

LOLwutt;;

Sources 1 2 3

_____

Also, I had a dream where I went to this zoo thing & there was a huge 1.2m tall skeleton dog in a cage. Despite being a living dead... he was pretty cute.
I want one. :B



No comments:

Post a Comment