I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rubber sized camera!

So I was just browsing the net today and stumbled upon a rubber sized digital camera.
IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE AJSGFAJHAHAJAKARTA.

Its name is 'Chobi' Mini Digital Camera, measuring 4.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 cm.
Apparently it's loaded with a 5 megapixel sensor, can take photos with resolution of 2048 x 1536 pix and can record videos with sound at 1280 x 960 pix at 30fps in AVI format.


Yes, I do know that I sound like some shitty ad. :D
I find it funny that I found this thing in a category called 'Espionage' at a JP webshop.
I mean, if I bought this thing, I'd love it for a while and then.. it'd probs end up sitting there on my desk collecting dust. As freaking adorable as it is.

Also, I wouldn't know what I'd do with a camera so small. If I were a spy, maybe I'd have plenty of things I can do with it.. but I'm no spy. And no lady pervert either. :D;;

Though I have to admit, taking pics would be a breeze with this tiny thing. I mean, in comparison to my chunky (but lovable) Nikon.

Chobi:
^ COOL, SMOOTH, "I GOT THIS, GAIZ", ESPIONAGEY, THIS-SHIT-CAN-FIT-IN-MY-BRA, BRO.

Nikon:

^ I ONLY HAVE A LITTLE TROUBLE WALKING THROUGH DOORS AND TRAIN TICKET BARRIERS. I STRESS ON THE 'LITTLE' PART. I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHERE MY RIGHT HAND WENT.

Aaany ways, to me, this Chobi seems more like a toy/ novelty thing more than anything. I'd love to receive it as a gift or a self-bought gift for achieving some kinda achievement but I'd really prefer taking proper photos out of a proper camera.

Nikon:
^ I'M A BLOODY PROFESSIONAL.

Chobi:
^ I'M BLOODY GAG MATERIAL.

Well, that's all I've got to say. :D

Chobi Mini Digi Cam: Currently priced at 190.2USD at Geekstuff4u.

1 comment:

  1. The camera is so cute <3 And I laugh at the pics xDD But so very true, lol

    ReplyDelete