I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WHAT THE- OH.

So I was eating Kettle chips out of a Cheezels bag 'cause my sis and I split the Kettles and there were Kettles at the top and Cheezels at the bottom so I was om nom nomming through Kettles while surfing the net all cool and fine and dandy thinking I had a bag of Kettles sitting on my lap and suddenly,

I PULLED OUT A CHEEZEL.


FULLY SHOCK BRO.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to reply here. I was surprised to open my comment tab and see your comment, but it's much appreciated!

    I know what you mean about the blaming of quality, that it's not the camera but the user. Even with editing the quality looks bad on my current camera, which is why I'm opting for a new camera. That aside, I bring my camera around everywhere with me, and as you can see on my DA it takes lots of editing, and most of the good shots are taken on my friend's camera which I leech off so much.

    I was considering a DSLR cause I've used it before, and with all my spare time I actually want to invest more time in photography /shot/ But like you said Canon compacts are good enough. I was a bit hesitant because a friend I know has a Canon - god knows which and how old it is - and she says the quality isn't fantastic. That aside I was actually surfing around the net just before you commented looking around for a good one.

    Right now both are on a 50-50 scale because I am horribly indecisive xD I give you a BIG BIG thank you because I really needed input from someone could give me details like you had, because I seriously seriously fail when it comes to new technology.

    THANK YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow my reply is long. This is the longest comment I've posted xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me think that the chip companies mixed produce O___O"
    How weird would it be to drink fanta from a coke can.

    ReplyDelete