Dear Anon,
If you had told me before other people walked into my life, you would've had a HUGE chance. Who knows where we could've been.
Dear Anon,
I'm glad we spend our casual days FAR apart. Your dick face can go suck itself.
Dear Anon,
Although I care for you so much.. NEVER repeat the things you've done.
Dear Anon & Anon,
If it wasn't for you, I REALLY couldn't have done all this alone. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Dear Anon,
Are you waiting for me to take action? But really, WHO would've thought?
Dear Anon,
I'm glad we're old & mature enough to laugh about the STUPID things I've said to you. Please, take care of yourself.
Dear Anon,
If you think I'm laughing with you, you're wrong. I'm laughing AT you.
Dear Anon,
Please stop changing into different people. The you I love is YOU, not who you strive to be.
Dear Anon,
If I could, I'd tell you to STOP. But it happened and I'm still alive.
Dear Anon,
I KNOW I can't stop it from happening, but I'm thankful for the good times.
Dear Anon & Anon,
You might not know it but to me, you're really FUN to chat & hang with.
Dear Anon,
I was never his woman AND never will be. Though, I only ever saw you in one light.
Dear Anon,
I BRIEFLY think of you every time I draw. I get around to it soon, I promise.
Dear Anon,
You make me feel SLIGHTLY uncomfortable. Are you stalking?
Dear Anon & Anon,
I'm looking forward to the FUTURE with you.
Dear Anon,
You're NOT as bad as you think you are, really. Keep your head high & get going!
Dear Anon & Anon,
ACTUALLY, I never intended to feel this way towards you but I guess that's what jealousy does.
Dear Anon,
..You've changed so much.
Dear all of the above,
Although my feelings for each of you differ...
Thank you for making me who I am today.

If you had told me before other people walked into my life, you would've had a HUGE chance. Who knows where we could've been.
Dear Anon,
I'm glad we spend our casual days FAR apart. Your dick face can go suck itself.
Dear Anon,
Although I care for you so much.. NEVER repeat the things you've done.
Dear Anon & Anon,
If it wasn't for you, I REALLY couldn't have done all this alone. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Dear Anon,
Are you waiting for me to take action? But really, WHO would've thought?
Dear Anon,
I'm glad we're old & mature enough to laugh about the STUPID things I've said to you. Please, take care of yourself.
Dear Anon,
If you think I'm laughing with you, you're wrong. I'm laughing AT you.
Dear Anon,
Please stop changing into different people. The you I love is YOU, not who you strive to be.
Dear Anon,
If I could, I'd tell you to STOP. But it happened and I'm still alive.
Dear Anon,
I KNOW I can't stop it from happening, but I'm thankful for the good times.
Dear Anon & Anon,
You might not know it but to me, you're really FUN to chat & hang with.
Dear Anon,
I was never his woman AND never will be. Though, I only ever saw you in one light.
Dear Anon,
I BRIEFLY think of you every time I draw. I get around to it soon, I promise.
Dear Anon,
You make me feel SLIGHTLY uncomfortable. Are you stalking?
Dear Anon & Anon,
I'm looking forward to the FUTURE with you.
Dear Anon,
You're NOT as bad as you think you are, really. Keep your head high & get going!
Dear Anon & Anon,
ACTUALLY, I never intended to feel this way towards you but I guess that's what jealousy does.
Dear Anon,
..You've changed so much.
Dear all of the above,
Although my feelings for each of you differ...
Thank you for making me who I am today.


No comments:
Post a Comment