I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Netbook! And it just gets more ridiculous from there.

I am currently typing this from my new netbook, HP MINI 5102.
It's such a cute little thing. :D

I wasn't even expecting this;;
My bro was just like, "Hey, there's a cheap netbook with pretty good specs on sale."
And next thing I knew, I was on my way to the city to pick it up. HAHA.

But it's only going to be for productive purposes.
i.e. Reading stuff.
Typing stuff.
Sending stuff.
Designing simple stuff.
Listening to music.
Work. :I

Everything else (watching movies & anime, drawing, hardcore downloading, storing, backup etcetc.) is for my desktop computer which I love very much, as evident in one of my previous posts. :p

I'll be bringing this baby to uni 'cause I don't think my writing can keep up with the note-load of Law? However, I'm not sure if I'd need to be typing for Advertising but I like to keep all of my notes in one place.

So yeah, I think I'd be using my books as writing-study materials.

___

On another note, my sister keeps all this random food & shit on her table which attracts all sorts of things. Today, a dying roach crawled up from her table from eating who knows what, onto the wall & then bloody fell onto my desk. It crawled around on my stuff & ended up getting sprayed right into my paint water. Fuck. -_-

Recently, my sister has tried to get into the habit of waking up very early (4AM, 5AM, 6AM etc) to study for Medicine. Now I'm fully supportive of her determination, but.. I really hate waking up to random loud tunes from her mobile. Sometimes even before she does. And the phone is right next to her ear. Fuck. -_-

..I can't wait to get my own room. Or get married & move out.

___

I had a dream where I fell in crush with some random sweet dude in some random research investigation group that I happened to be a part of for some random reason. Turns out he was just playing. He broke my heart all in the timespan of a dream.
For those who know me, that's just like me, right? :p

..I hate being easy prey.
___

Oh & I recently got a sweet idea for a manga.
While going through uni, I wish to make it as an Australian manga artist.

But why, why do I get pumped up at random times like 1AM?

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment