I think best on the toilet.
I also get epiphanies in the shower.
Blogging since August, 2009.

Friday, February 4, 2011

WIP & Happiness!



Very important project I'm currently working on~
Gonna make it verrrrrrry detailed!
I should actually be working on UWS Medcamp 2011's T-shirt designs, but I need to warm up before I get down to some more business. And I need more of a break. Kekekkeekek.

But really, I think I've improved a SHITLOAD in one year. I also thought that my style wouldn't really change, but it's changed heaps. Everybody I draw's starting to look less child-like. I guess the characters age with me, haha.

Or maybe they just age with my maturity.
...Yeah, I like how that sounds better.

I really do think that with this kinda progress and confidence, I have a better shot at SMASH! anime con this July, compared to last year. I'm just still hoping I get put next to that loli- uh, never mind. :p
__

Also, I just realised that I have this huge hole in the back of my shorts lmfao.
WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TEL ME, WWHYYYYYYYYY.

__

I'm also VERY HAPPY that I'll be probs going round uni with my beautiful friend Thanuja, who made it into Psych/Law at UWS!

I was starting to worry that I'd be lonely forever TBH HAHA;;;

But yeah! Hopefully we'll be in the same lectures for our law classes. I've already planned out my timetable, so I'm selfishly hoping that she'd plan her law classes in those same times just so we can both be better buds. If it's convenient for her, that is.

___

Anyways, I've been reading Markus Zusak's 'I am the Messenger.'


It's so good. Really good. Totally recommend it.
I just really hope the ending doesn't disappoint me;;;


1 comment:

  1. Hahah, thanks! :)
    The movies + TV shows were good as, so I highly recommend you watch them :)

    Good to know that you've found your work has improved! I hope through the year my designing + art skills will improve immensely T_T"

    As for the huge hole in your shorts... oh god, not a day goes by when I'm scared that there's gonna be something (or something missing) on my back and I won't realise it the whole day while everyone is laughing at me T_T Irrational fears haha.

    ReplyDelete